When people bet too much on a draw

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They have a draw, could be a flush, could be a straight - and they bet/call too much.

Very annoying.

You should be banned from playing poker for 12 months if you do that

I do the opposite, be thankful the fish play your game. Tell them good hand and be friendly at the table. You want the fish to come back.

Lutring87

Lutring87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very annoying .. I'd be reluctant to give so much Rake to anything besides the Ante ... :)

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try it you'll like it. Bet it all on a draw take the pot you'll be hooked.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone plays different thats what makes poker hard to play. If everyone plays the same it wouldn't be poker.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,if you can´t stand those players,I think that poker is not for you.In those situations , it is advised to be patient and wait for a better hand.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why ban them?

If they really bet too much with their draws than that means that you win more than you should whenever they miss their draw. Just keep playing correctly and take their money :)

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thats normal if they have many outs ofc they will call or raise.But you can win massive pot if they dont hit anything.If u see someone is going of flush or straight and he hits u can always fold on river or turn.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are three options for such bets. 1). The player has collected a premium hand. 2). The player catches his chances and wants to force you to give him the bank with big bets. 3). The player is bluffing. Often players use a bluff with a big raise or all in relying on their small pair, the highest ace or king.

SSorin18

SSorin18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should play more tight against such players and be aware of the odds.. On the long term is their loss and your win

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think a draw is a great time to bluff. They will probably fold and if not you still have outs. Other wise it's a tough spot it obviously helps to know your opponents tendencies but usually if no one shoves you can bet and tell when they hit their flush ect. It's not easy and online people seem to hit draws more often.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s bad when a flush or straight doesn’t close with a big bet, and even worse when you don’t put your bank when it’s really necessary. Lost the initiative and lost the game.