When to bluff?

G

GuitarFred

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Now look... NLHE without bluffing is a losing business...
Seriously, you have to bluff nearly all the time.
I'm not even talking about HU or 3handed, but also 6max or full ring.
I mean, you're stealing blinds from button - that's a bluff. You get called - coming flush draw for you and you gotta make a Continuation Bet - that's a bluff too. You don't get it on turn, so you shoot another barrel, that's another bluff.

Please don't tell me, you're not bluffing at No-Limit poker, you are confusing yourself lol. You're bluffing all the time, if you play proper. Because only made strong combination to be bet with can be recognized as not a bluff. :deal:
Totally agree. You have to bluff all the time in NLH or you have no chance.

M

mrwalleye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
luck has to be a part or you will not go far

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now look... NLHE without bluffing is a losing business...
Seriously, you have to bluff nearly all the time.
I'm not even talking about HU or 3handed, but also 6max or full ring.
I mean, you're stealing blinds from button - that's a bluff. You get called - coming flush draw for you and you gotta make a Continuation Bet - that's a bluff too. You don't get it on turn, so you shoot another barrel, that's another bluff.

Please don't tell me, you're not bluffing at No-Limit poker, you are confusing yourself lol. You're bluffing all the time, if you play proper. Because only made strong combination to be bet with can be recognized as not a bluff. :deal:

I like this explanation ... :bird:

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff when ever you get the chance, that way you’re in control, and you never know when the table my fold.

AndyGamesPoker

AndyGamesPoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff when you miss and have no showdown value but have the range advantage. If you have showdown value but maybe not the best hand I feel like your better off to see a cheap showdown.