Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dealt pocket 7’s, what’s your move?
With such less information, it depends.
77 is not very strong, any face card junkie that hits with his suited or unsuited holding beats you.
So you can raise them, but multiway they are no great favorite.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, everything will depend on the stage of the tournament, stack, position, but if you don't think too much, then with a stack of more than 15 bb, I would play a couple of 77 through a raise from any position, and less than 15 bb All-in from any position, but very often it's better to just reset them.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
raise what you like, and see how the table reacts, if you get a reraise, expect to get beat unless a 7 comes on the board.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Dealt pocket 7’s, what’s your move?
I've been losing very often on pokerstars lately with middle pairs, so if I'm not on the button but in early position, I'll go in with no raise at best. If I'm on the blinds, it all depends on who's playing against me and in what position he raises or goes all-in. In other words, I will make all-in with 77 only in extreme cases. But in general it's a good pre-flop hand. :cool:;)

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's just one of couple of hands. If nobody call/raise before me I will raise x2 and after flop decide what to do next. If preflop someone raise x2 I will call, if 3bet then fold