What you think about that hand?My call was wrong?

S

SwiftHax

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calling is maybe wrong with one pair and the table gives straight draw to your opponent
Yep. Folding the best hand is always logical when you're against a shortstack with a weak draw.

He was simply shortstacked and at that point people just shove any two cards.

U

Ubercroz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online poker is rigged. I know because I buy the "winner" chips. It costs more money to get them, but then the cards are dealt to you so that you can win more pots. It's the most fun you can have.

But you can't buy the "winner" chips, because you have to be invited.

I'm not even supposed to be telling you guys this - but I figured somebody should say something.

psy0nyd3

psy0nyd3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all get sucked out on just don't let it hurt your play. Variance is a bitch and tilt is her little lap dog, don't get bit!

Staneff

Staneff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At least making short stack players all-in is more like: click the button and wait if u double up him or knock out him.

It`s not a big lose so this hand is about to be ignored.

If u r talking about miracles, tho, it is when every time i lose a hand after river. It seems in freeroll tournaments every1 is rdy to call any hand with any cards.
example: hand KK; going all-in on the turn; river A for the higher pair of my opponent.

R

RickAversion

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ha, thanks for posting.
This is why you never gamble with money you can't lose.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this a freeroll ???

If so, well, its speaks for itself.

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is this a freeroll ???

If so, well, its speaks for itself.

yepp that was Freeroll, but at s&g too same situation like here , shortstacks getting win multiple times. For this time i Seriously fear shortstacks ,its look like not a random card's.

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seen it a thousand times.
Correct when you said low stack wins more times vs opponent. My experienced was more on cash and most especially at zoom. At tournaments, not so.

Sakal1990

Sakal1990

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
preflop call is good but in this situation fold is better .... your oponent may have flush or straight and you lose....

sj_pi

sj_pi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Could you please post the bets preflop, flop, turn and river.

With that it would be clear to assess whether you tried to make the opponent fold with top pair on the flop or not.
Did you make that bet to make them fold when you saw top pair?

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Somebody post johns quads over quads hand lol. He probably will never complain about a suck out ever again

Samango

Samango

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
start taking screenshots only when you win with the worst hand.
You'll soon have a stack of them too.
In a hubble freeroll with low chipstack people don't need to believe they have the best hand or that they will suckout, they'll shove because there are better things to do than nurse their ss for no reward.
I do think you'll see less of that kind of recklessness in a live game, people have more invested, financially and emotionally.
The rate of suckout when they do risk it however, will be the same, in this case 1 time in 3, and your hand will hold 2 times in every 3 — a miracle?

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands