What will you do??

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the table KK in the Botton and before at you , your opponent did bet (call) .
What is your next Step? All in or reise

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Please I am trying to understand your Question. You do have the KK at the btn? what do you mean by before at you ?
If your opponent call then they will deal the Flop!
To have the option to re-rise he would have to increase your bet! Try to explain the situation.... :confused:

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have tried to put the emotions that he placed large bets and in the end would put the entire Bank

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make a trap if there is no ace on the flop.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on stack sizes, 15BBs or less just shove all in, If you have more you can raise less than all in.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe try re-raise, all-in he can fold.

BoaSafra

BoaSafra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont understand your question, not have much information... but KK maybe u can put all your chips on the table and wait for the lucky ...
or better, u can use google for stud more the game, like positions, shove, float, and so much moves to survive and become a killer on the game!

GL!!!

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If there is one opponent in front of you - then you can play for everything with KK.
In most cases, you will be ahead. Should be, if you believe poker math.

S

Supmargy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make a trap if there is no ace on the flop.

I'd argue it depends how many ppl play, and if the flop can make a (backdoor) straight or flush. because slowplay can sometimes be really dangerous imo...

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd argue it depends how many ppl play, and if the flop can make a (backdoor) straight or flush. because slowplay can sometimes be really dangerous imo...

The main thing is not to frighten the player with your bet. View the flop, then draw conclusions.

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KK at button preflo i assume 1 early position called and until you all folded,so if you want to set a trap you may be catched so you need to isolate the early position caller i will re-raise for sure traps are dangerous those days.:)

All in if you sure that player is fish (make alot of bets with air) if not re-raise 4BB.

HennieP

HennieP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So you're on the button and your opponent raised in front of you. You're holding KK. What do you do now?

The correct play is to re-raise (3bet) with a pot size bet or close to it if you have a medium to large stack. This will drive out the blinds most of the time as well as most Ax hands already in the pot (no guarantee though). If you have a short stack you can just shove all-in and wait for the outcome.

I see people going all-in a lot pre-flop with KK after a raise when they have large stacks and it doesn't make sense to me because you're risking your stack for no reason. Let's say you made a pot size re-raise and your opponent called. The flop comes AQQ. Will you still be as willing to go all in now?

If you raised and your opponent then shoves or re-raises to the point where you know it's going to be a race then sure, go for it. But given the choice I'd rather see a flop first before playing catch with my whole stack.

2NaCl

2NaCl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on type of table, mine and the opponents chip stake and also the importance of the table. Usually I would never try to slow play kings as they just get beaten so many times, rather shove and hope to get called by lower pairs or AK etc.

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My English is not good but I gonna try it for example .
I was in the botton with KK and all player before and me was fold except SB .
My question is ...I should to go all in or simply make slowplay and take more chips

xkenjix

xkenjix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Needs way more info like stacks, cash or tourney, blinds etc

K

Katetruax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the table KK in the Botton and before at you , your opponent did bet (call) .
What is your next Step? All in or reise

I guess that would depend on the flop and how many chips you have left wouldn't it....if you're close to no chips left and no ace then all in most likely

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank for ur answer I got help me ; )

I

Ioscu Ion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd set up a trap.
Cool and then played the flop

The_Mason

The_Mason

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What are the stakes? What's your stack size? More than likely it would be all in, primarily to put them in the hot seat