What can we learn from Freerolls?

I

Irke1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's useless to have a good hand when the bad player plays with all the cards.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
online poker is a surprise box, when you least expect a recreational one appears with nothing in hand and ends up taking the pot

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Free your mind, body and soul in the free roll

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah hate it when I have AA and they call with 72o and I double up 80% + of the time :ROFLMAO:

A

AndyB_10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I find the first few hands have lost of people going all in and then it settles down to people who actually want to play the game

T

Tomiveres

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually it's not true . Let's say you have AA , and the other guy have 93 offsuit , you suppose to lose with AA in this scenario 12% , but our mind is remembering that , oooh i lose every time with AA , but this it's actually not true .
Just play your better hands and eventually you will be ahead of all those maniacs .

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is good to train our range, because in the long run the villain's worse hands will be beneficial to us.
Play only with plausible cards and pay attention to the dynamics of the table.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes I get upset when I'm playing against someone who just goes all-in and for example: I call with A-K and lose to an 8-2.....

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I agree with you that a poker hand is just one disorder if you have a strong hand and there is a stupid player in the game, believe him will be dealt his cards and you will be eliminated from the tournament so I play like that stupid guy to knock out those players who have a strong hand use;)

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even tho stupid players making bad plays get rewarded, more often than not it’s an easy double up. So frustrating as it is losing to them, I’d rather have a table full of those types rather than pros;)

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This will happen a lot in poker and not only in freerolls. But if you do the right decisions, you still should be profitable in the long run.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being willing to adjust your strategy can go a long way in freerolls

I like to use oversized raises and oversized bets because people call down way too light

That being said, you do need to have some cards to win, but that's tournaments

It's not really possible to beat 5000 players without getting lucky (or at least not getting unlucky!)

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's okay, if there are several players always playing with several cards, they quickly lost their chips. In this situation the only thing you can do is wait for the best hands. Patience is something fundamental in poker, always keep that in mind.

T

tuskaaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Isnt it the exact opposite? If you have a good hand, having a few calling stations at your table is a good thing.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I do not agree with you. It is very important to be disciplined and not play with junk. In my opinion, this is the basis for successful development. Of course, a lot depends on the structure and format of the tournament, but nevertheless, if you are working for the long term, then you have to be a disciplined player.
Good luck.

jonasz warzecha

jonasz warzecha

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Tempting when you see chancers going all in all the time but you getting weak hands.

Mahmudov041

Mahmudov041

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are times when even 72o is worth it in ad hoc situations. Keep trying until you find it.

duqnuk

duqnuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Since the majority of freerolls are Regular speed, you can learn a lot of tournament strategy in the early stages of a tournament. Playing more tight, making good decisions throught out the hole tournament, and of course, training your pacience since tournaments can easily last more than 8 hours.
Good luck!

Freeroll Passwords