What skills have you acquired due to Cardschat?

IlyaSavinov

IlyaSavinov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks to Cardschat, you have become more experienced in poker?

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say so. I've read some good comments and feedback from players I've seen online who play very well. We can all learn from each others successes and mistakes and tweak our play accordingly. There are a lot of documented resources here, too.

I've learned to be patient and keep playing through all the variance since I started reading/commenting here (though I still kinda tilt on suck outs, lol). :)

IlyaSavinov

IlyaSavinov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd say so. I've read some good comments and feedback from players I've seen online who play very well. We can all learn from each others successes and mistakes and tweak our play accordingly. There are a lot of documented resources here, too.

I've learned to be patient and keep playing through all the variance since I started reading/commenting here (though I still kinda tilt on suck outs, lol). :)

Being patient is one of the important qualities of a successful player.

M

mhelmer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is alot of knowlegde on the forum - plus it seems very active, so you can always ask people for help and advice :eek:).

Personally I been reading around and I like the news session.

GL mate

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've learnt a good bit about pot odds, the importance of position and just on overall style of play. Everyone has been really helpful!

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How to copy/paste a freeroll password in under 8 seconds.

shykarno

shykarno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found a lot of tips on cardstchat, a lot of players are advised to play aggressively, and I agree with it over time. with a good card it is easier to play and an aggressive player plays with 72 as with AA. this is still learning and learning.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have learned to be more social and nicer to people.