9.8 KB · Views: 25
Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold 90%

If you fold AJ, you win anyway. I'm starting from AJ. But call, with AJ, you can lose. Therefore, it is more reasonable to throw off, just as if there was an AQ hand. Again, it depends on the situation, the bankroll, and a number of other reasons.

Last edited:
elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think before each attitude in poker, study about range of hands, positions, stake, value and bluff, and the stages of the tournament.

Paying an allin at the beginning of a tournament with such a hand without reading and without information about the game will make you lose in the long run, the best thing to do are wait for the best opportunities.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U are right bro. But can you explain me and tell me why to fold?

Yes, of course, but you need full information about this game, cash, MTT, if MTT what stage what prizes, what bankroll you have. In principle, one of the main things is what kind of bankroll you have.

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what i SEE ITS the beggining of the tournament YOU ca-n not put thouse player on a starting hand. YOU dont know-how They play loose or tight. And Risking all in blindfull was not a opțion S-o fold.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fold fold fold
playing a coin is not productive

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is hard to say that you call or to give up depends a lot on the opponent since he is a player there it will only depend on your reading of the table

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AJo is a fold, you have nothing invested. AJ is rarely ever good there versus multiple players. Fold and find better spots.