What is Ratholing? Why are they hated?

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorta like what the Steelers are going to do as we go thru the remainder of the NFL season.... Sorry had to get that in there... Hate the Steelers but love getting their fans going. :D
Lol we are going all the way baby!
I notice you don't have that filled in your profile, so I will put you on Bengals? Good luck lol

...end derail

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol we are going all the way baby!
I notice you don't have that filled in your profile, so I will put you on Bengals? Good luck lol

...end derail

Come on now. You know better than that. You need to put him on a RANGE of teams. I'd say he's got something like AFC EAST TEAM/DALLAS/NE in his range.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come on now. You know better than that. You need to put him on a RANGE of teams. I'd say he's got something like AFC EAST TEAM/DALLAS/NE in his range.
LMAO my bad.
Thanks for the correction.
I would say Dallas/Cincinatti would be in his range, but not New England.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LMAO my bad.
Thanks for the correction.
I would say Dallas/Cincinatti would be in his range, but not New England.

You might be right but I think including another good AFC team in there accounts for just random hatred of the Steelers. Baltimore/Cleveland are def. in there though.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You might be right but I think including another good AFC team in there accounts for just random hatred of the Steelers. Baltimore/Cleveland are def. in there though.
I dunno, I think Baltimore might be in there but I think he is folding Cleveland if he already has me on Steelers.
I do agree he is folding any NFC.

salim271

salim271

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sit down for a round of rush every few months at 5nl... I lose my stack in like 20 hands, scratch my head, shrug, and leave thinking, Wtf just happened?

P

Pistol_Shot_Ian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

You guys are outta your tits. And if you put me anywhere make sure the cheerleaders are cute and single! Miami?