hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I find the Amana RadarRange is good to warm up coffee during a long session, its about all I use. ( Sorry, I could not resist the temptation. :) )

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Seriously , using only one range for all situations leaves one up to be exploited very easily. To become good one needs to develop multiple ranges and switch them as the player, position, and game situation dictates. I find it more difficult to learn when to switch the ranges than to learn the ranges.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to play more and over time you will come to an understanding with what range you should do certain actions, you can still work on the game in the solver or with a coach

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My range depends on the size of the stack, in the early stages of the tournament I play looser, in the later stages I try to play tight, but it doesn't always work out 🙂

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hello, you can see on the internet, there are some charts out there. Personnaly I use equilab software, it has a position-based range especially for the 6handed tables. You can also check how much equity do you have vs each range.. Very useful

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use 2bb or 3bb for raising in Zoom games. But it also depends on the riskyness of the opponents.

J

jday00m

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Start with preflop charts available for free on google. Dont worry about GTO at the lower levels.

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play the very micro stakes, in this stakes I learned that there is no place for advanced plays that I've been studying, I mean, like someone said "never bluff idiots". So u just play strong hands, and bet strong when u have a nice game, and them will pay u with whicever crap they hitted.
As the bubble is coming closer, the idiots become very tight, so u can just open raise from late position with any 2 cards and their chips will flow right to ur pockets.

P

pakyut

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Initital raise: suited connectors 56 above. All pairs.
Against 3 bet: suited connectors 56 above. Pair TT above.