What to play using a $10 bankroll?

O

Oklescen

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've made 10 dollars in 2 months playing freerolls on Pokerstars. Should I start playing cash games now or continue to play tournaments until I get my bankroll up a bit more?
I suuggest too u to play sitngos, maybe some spins, but i would recomeennd to U to play some tournamentd with smmall buyins, cuz u are already familiar with tournamment stayl from freerolls and wuldnnot be difficult for u. My opinion

pykubepx111

pykubepx111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with such a bankroll advised to play only CIS tournaments for $ 0.10

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I've made 10 dollars in 2 months playing freerolls on Pokerstars. Should I start playing cash games now or continue to play tournaments until I get my bankroll up a bit more?
if you want to play cash games then please start with the smallest lemmites, as cash games are very different from freerolls
then decide for yourself what you like best and where to play

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Id recommend small sit and go tournaments since I'd recon they'd be pretty similar.

alex_dorda

alex_dorda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HELLO!

SnG tournaments at $ 0.25 are normal. You have 40 buy-ins. The calm pace of the game and your experience will soon double your stack.:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just $10 I would put it on partypoker and play 9x $1.10 CardsChat Saturday and Sunday games as each buy in roughly worth $5 currently prizepool considering and then freeroll like a man possessed all freeroll games sites and times wrote down in a diary to remind me.

B

Boreyko506

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I advise you to look at the sng 0.25 spin n go 0.25 and Hold'em 6+ 0.02

F

filkingass

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on your goal

With a ten dollar bankroll I am assuming you either freeroll grind that or got a transfer from a friend.

I would recommend satellites to guaranteed tournaments. You have the grind so put it to use.
Depending on the site you should find your limit.

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm never going to invest even a cent of my own money, so you don't have to worry about that. The only thing I'm willing to invest is time and I don't mind investing lots of it.

THAT is the right spirit :)

I can also recommend continue playing freeroll as you have accumulated some experience with this kind of game setting, and try starting off with sit n goes with low buyin. This should help you improve your "non-tournament-game" and ideally push your bankroll up.
Additionally, I think observing cash game tables with low buyin is also a good way to invest your time. You see people playing, take notes about them, label them - in this way you can later select better cash game tables where you re-encounter a fish buffet.

Cheers

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They still have the 0.02cents 990 player hyper tournaments on poker stars. They are probably better than some of the crazy freerolls.

Will still get maniacs all in every hand but for some reason even though it's only 2cents alot more people play about more sensible

zwerjok

zwerjok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
actualy if i have 10$ I go all in. Play some big garantee tornaments

A

Angel051047

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend that you continue to play tournaments with buy-ins of up to $ 1 to further improve your game. With Sit & Go, the risk of losing everything very quickly is too great. We'll see you at the tables. Good luck.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello. with only 10 dollars, i would advise you to play the 360 players turbo multitable sit and goes on pokerstars. also you can still play freerolls on multiple sites on the side for growing your bankroll. there is not too risk of loosing it all if you do it like that :dancing2:

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think with that bankroll best MTT are 1.10 buy-in......and maybe you can try one tournament 2.20 buy-in......In total will be like 8 games....If you play good poker i think is almost imposible to don t hit cash in 8 games........or you must be very unlucky...Is just my opinien...

D

DenPit

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Micro games

I wouls keep playing the micro games as the higher levels are a different game all together jst like cash games.

P

peterbsnyder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play $1.50 sit and gos, $.01 .02 cash game tables and multitable games for less than a dollar. Its all about money management.

wolfik1950

wolfik1950

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to play cash games 0.1/0,2 or mtt 360 players 0.10 will be good for you learning the low stakes rules and how the guys are playing and betting the hands.all the best dude

playing in small stakes tournaments is very different from playing in larger tournaments for big money

D

DenPit

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
360 game

I've played these for years now and this works for me.

hello. with only 10 dollars, i would advise you to play the 360 players turbo multitable sit and goes on pokerstars. also you can still play freerolls on multiple sites on the side for growing your bankroll. there is not too risk of loosing it all if you do it like that :dancing2:

D

DenPit

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Micro games

That is soo thru, just like gash games are different to play

playing in small stakes tournaments is very different from playing in larger tournaments for big money

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a poker star there are good sit & go games and tournaments sueper good luck good luck friend

P

Powell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think you play 10 cent sit and go game.Good Luck!

PavelTimofeev16

PavelTimofeev16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play SnG at 0.25.I lose everything in 2 days.

tonkata3333

tonkata3333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i play satellites at 0.50 cents and $ 1 tournaments in pokerstars i prefer small satellites with nice tickets quite a few times so i have raised my bank

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management