What is the perfect bankroll?

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fear you, as a pimp, have to get your girls working overtime to cover the cost of poker.
Best you start with 'bank roll management'.

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on your lifestyle and which country you live in

A

AngelBLR_Poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HI!

What do you think, that waht is normal bankroll for a month, if you want the poker for your job? :cool:
Hello, is calculated as follows: you can consistently earn a month on poker 10% of your bankroll. For example, you want to get $ 1000 per month, your bankroll should be at least $ 10 000, unless you're a genius poker;)

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depends on how much you need to earn to make a living and 1 months is not enough. you need at least 6 months worth of just regular living expense so you can survive the down turns. I did it for 5 or 6 years and i had no major expenses so i found i could survive on about $2000 a month (just living expenses). now my bankroll was $50000 but i played in $100 to $550 buy ins. so if you truly want to make a living at this and only play poker it takes a substantial bankroll to do it. unless you are very lucky and just start winning and winning, what im trying to say is determine what you need each month to survive then figure out what would get you there. you may have to start out just playing what you can to build the bankroll you need.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much do you want to earn per month in your work?, to multiply that by two. for me that I think would be a good bank

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll

I read an article that said you need a minimum of 25-30 buy ins for the level you are playing.

It said you should figure 1 BB per hour income?

For me that is $20 per hour, so I would have to play $10/$20 and have bankroll of $50,000, now I would be afraid to leave that online as I live in the USA and got burned once.
HI!

What do you think, that waht is normal bankroll for a month, if you want the poker for your job?:cool:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the size of the bankroll should be directly related to the player's experience and skills. If you have little experience you do not need a big bankroll.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It matters to me that I have over 100 buy-in per tournament. For example, if I play tournaments with a $ 1.10 entry, then I have to pay more than $ 100 for the account. And so I work, all over the table I have one from the outside and paid off. I'm happy when I have about $ 200 a dollar of earnings. About 300 to 400 dollars a month is a great bankroll.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically, my rule is at least 60 buy-ins for tournaments. For example, if you have a bankroll of $100, then entering tournaments with $5 buy-in is not so good, but entering the ones with $1 is good. If you start to increase your bankroll to a level where entering more expensive tournaments may be possible, then you can start playing such tournaments a little earlier. Maybe just to get a feeling about them. This bankroll management rule is meant to be bent (but not broken). Once you get your bankroll to about 150 buy-ins, you can take a step up the ladder more permanently.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management