On what limits do beginners play?

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't remember any of my poker sites that accepts a $10 deposit. If I were to play a ring game I would be on the penny two penny table or the nickel dime table. I always allow myself to play a $1 MTT, so even that would get me 10 buyins which is about 20 hours of play.

PS has min $10 deposit, and so does a few other sites I don't know if i can mention.

My first deposit of $ 10 I lost for 3 hours, I did not want to break the jackpot and I played 0.5 / 1 $

You should be playing max of $0.10 games. Try the $0.10 sit and go, play as many freerolls as you can because it's good practise. Bear in mind cash games are very different so try alternate between the 2. If you want to play at a cash table then you have to play tight if you just starting out. I suggest not even playing cash tables until you have improved your game. What I mean is being able to get into the money in a freeroll more than once. If you can play $0.10 sit and go and actually get into the money then ye try cash tables. Good practise is $0.02 tournament, i used to play that to practise, got into the money many times. Good luck

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
beginners are better at playing freerolls, but if there is money for beginners to play in tournaments 0.10 cents for 360 people or in a cash game with a bet of 0.1-0.2 cents

caterina12

caterina12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to the limit of the money they have

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
eberretta wpn takes 10.00 bitcoin

anyway have fun op and a good start to me for sure would be 05/10 cents if doing 10 bucks and maybe doing some sngs if can get into those for 55 cents like on americas cardroom. Mixing up freerolls is always a good way to go but i dont know where you live so playing 5k people in a freeroll kinda is not a great option

smaller fields are better when beginning