I learned in my first few weeks to steel myself and wait and wait

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned to never underestimate the power of the ignorance and a few other concepts.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I learned in my first few weeks to steel myself and wait and wait
Hi.
Poker has also made me more patient and consistent. Poker is a great game that allows players to develop their patience, discipline and strategic consistency.
Good luck.

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.
Poker has also made me more patient and consistent. Poker is a great game that allows players to develop their patience, discipline and strategic consistency.
Good luck.
Thank you for your answer here, I will completely agree with you, since this game teaches you discipline and self-control very much, and if you slip up very often, you will be severely punished

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker has helped me a lot in making important decisions under pressure, it's something that makes me very happy as I like to develop as a player and as a person

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've learned that patience is key, still lacking in that aspect though.
I need tons of freeroll and low-stakes practice before I become a winning poker player.

Last edited:
Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've learned to be calm. And if i stress i almost always can become calm more quickly that it was before.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
You are the only one responsible for all the decisions you make. And the responsibility for all your winnings or losses also falls solely on your shoulders. You could say that I completely immersed myself in poker. My whole life revolved around it for several years in a row. But the most important thing I learned in the end was to cope with my tilt. For me, this was problem #1. And in particular, I trained myself to get out of the game when I realized that today was not my day. 10 years ago, you would be called a donkey if you called wide. Today, most good regs know that calling wide is actually the right play against a lot of aggressive regs. You have to constantly evolve and keep up with the game in order to succeed and always stay at the forefront of the field.

R

RAGNARKZ

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I've learned to control my emotions. Because I realized that you can lose with a good card

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I "learned" that you'll learn something new every single day.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your eyes and ears are very valuable in every hand you play!

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned, it is not as easy as it looks. And you can never define poker, as it is such a dynamic sport.

Cholosnp

Cholosnp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Patience and playstyle are key to success , sometimes u have to fold sick hands

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon friends with poker I learned to be more patient and also to lose money quickly.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned to know when you are lying to me on one hand. I'm very good at discovering your cards. You learn that by playing for many years.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
stay calm , dont lose it ...it will come your turn eventually :))

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the first thing poker teaches is patience is the main thing in poker after all the other skills, so I think all players learn at the beginning of their poker career is patience and calm

Luka22guro

Luka22guro

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are the only one responsible for all the decisions you make. And the responsibility for all your winnings or losses also falls solely on your shoulders. You could say that I completely immersed myself in poker. My whole life revolved around it for several years in a row. But the most important thing I learned in the end was to cope with my tilt. For me, this was problem #1. And in particular, I trained myself to get out of the game when I realized that today was not my day. 10 years ago, you would be called a donkey if you called wide. Today, most good regs know that calling wide is actually the right play against a lot of aggressive regs. You have to constantly evolve and keep up with the game in order to succeed and always stay at the forefront of the field.
This is how most of the correct decisions in poker depend, but how do you, such an experienced player, deal with the moments when you lose the so-called coin even though you should have won.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How much our outcomes depend on luck.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I learned that valuable information is actually written in unexpected places.

H

hishshy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
KK and AA don't always get you a win