What have you learned at CardsChat?

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ! Today I want to ask you about the meaning of this wonderful site in your poker life. How did your participation in the forum, reading various interesting posts on various topics affect your playing behavior? How has your game changed after you became a member of a poker club chat forum? How much did you find here useful and necessary, interesting and fascinating? Tell us how your distance has changed, how much all this has affected your result, has the game become better, has it become easier to play, do you improve your playing skills?:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In your many questions, you yourself have given answers to all the questions you are interested in. Something like this.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As a recreational but passionate about the game I treat poker seriously.I read many hand history reviews and sometimes I post mine.
Very often I ask CC professionals about spots/plays and stuff like that.We should discuss spots with better players in order to improve.Learning process in something which never ends and don't forget that poker it is not something static.

Daily frees are always welcome , they are the safety net for many players not to deposit again and keep playing or create a decent bankroll. Among the CC freeroll regulars are some real money regular players who play those freerolls as one more table whenever they are running their session.So you will encounter some real and tough competition!

Don't fall in the trap and rely only in playing the dailies , they will always be risk free tournaments with many crazy participants but you should dedicate some time studying. If you want to improve there is only that way.Many of us don't have much free time which is totally logical but it is what it is.

For me, that's the meaning of Cardschat!

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm new here but have already found topics that are not relevant to poker. Some themes definitely help improve my game. I often want to paint a lot, but I have little knowledge of English and I understand if there is a lot of text then I will be less clear to others) Most of all in this forum I like the kindness of people and their respectful attitude towards each other

Vadim_King

Vadim_King

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I became an active member of the forum recently and initially I was focused only on access to freerolls, but after a few days I realized that this was not the main thing. It is much more important to be part of a large and open poker community. Communicate, share experiences and always learn something new :)

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat gave me the opportunity to improve my games beyond my expectations by playing against good players every day and for free. thanks to CC I have met other players and some have become friends. before joining the CC forum. I was really bad at English. but now i can even watch movies and series in english. I also learned that with the help of the CC community. it was easier to stay motivated and achieve these goals.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
two most important aspects to poker ive learned here is having patience and discipline.... i am still after 40 years learning to be more aware of myself at each table position wise over card wise and taking time to take notes on peoples patterns where you find them....ive learned mostly playing in league but freerolls have helped me also