What have you learned?

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since Bad beat is a normal phenomenon in poker, there are several of them in a row, it's all hard to psychologically endure, but gradually you get used to it, you get yourself together faster. It seems to me that this has made me more resistant to stress.

aquilex2799

aquilex2799

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Patience, discipline, adaptation. These are skills you acquire when trying to improve your poker level.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
What did you learn from playing poker?
Honestly, so much!

Poker really opened my eyes to new ways to think about and approach life in general, not just how to play and behave at the felts.

CardsChat and it's wonderful, perceptive & kind staff and community have been integral to me realising that, thus my feeling of being eternally indebted, grateful and at the service of C.C.. ❤️

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
What i learn, :unsure:... i learn that the poker is the most hardest requalification in my life, which i'm done ever...

(Do not get me wrong; I'm not saying I've requalified already.)

Last edited:
044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
discipline, process synchronization, patience and flexibility)

freddsl

freddsl

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At the beginning of my poker studies, I saw a lot of new things related to mathematics, odds , roi, that was very interesting. Another fact is to open up the perception a little to pay attention to things, because during the games you have to pay attention to a lot of information from the players to be able to make notes about them.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Self-learning and resource-intensive are some of the biggest positives that poker has given me. This is a game of incomplete information. Information is never enough, and there is always a need to stay ahead of the engine.My brain is also trained to not only look at the situation from my angle, but also to see everything from the opponent's point of view. To some extent, this is strategic thinking.

sabir

sabir

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its a game of patience , skills strategy related to your stack
il life we learn how to read preple ;-)

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have learned poker is a lot like backgammon, in that you will win some you thought you would lose and lose some you thought you would win.

DanielNeg

DanielNeg

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NP
Chips
There are lots of things I have learned while playing poker mainly I have learned that we should risk something to gain something without risking anything you will not gain anything and other this is Patience it teaches me to be calm in any situation if you are not calm enough you are not going to do well in any sector of life moreover it teaches me how to deal with it wisely considering the situation..

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The first thing you learn to play poker is discipline and patience, you begin to understand it yourself after all the other skills, but most importantly, value your time playing poker after many years you will value your time. If it pays little in a poker tournament, you'd better spend it on something else you'll understand after a long time playing poker

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I learn, that is much more better to warm up, before to go in the real action; and I did't find (yet) better place from PS, play money, blinds 50/100 for that warm up... :LOL:

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I learned to be persistent, improve face reading and especially to know that small decisions can bring big results!:):unsure:

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The biggest learning was to become numb to bad luck and to make the most of any situation.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've definitely learned to be more patient and that's the most important thing in my opinion. In addition, I have become more disciplined, and now I think carefully about every decision I make, both in the game and in my personal life. Poker definitely made me better than I was :)

RonanPERNA

RonanPERNA

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Playing poker, I learned skills like decision making, risk management, reading people, emotional control and game strategies, as well as a lot of patience.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I learned, that sometimes i should fold against the small blind; I learned, that the AKs; AKo, ain't compulsory all-in (any time); I also learned, that the players from NLHE 10 are better than players from NLHE 2...

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I learned, that except ABC poker there is also DEFG... etc. poker.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've learned:
1. You can't win all the time
2. Patience and discipline are essential
3. Study as much as you can