What is happening with this hand?

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It won't hurt to contact them ...right?!

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Was there a showdown in this hand? He could win a hand without a showdown and just showed you his hand 🤔

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Whoever took the pot, you or the villain, the most obvious would be you, if it was him, I would get in touch to complain

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Isn't this the 6+ modality?

I don't know much about it but I believe that A completes the sequence downwards... I remember having already played this variant in CC.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Isn't this the 6+ modality?

I don't know much about it but I believe that A completes the sequence downwards... I remember having already played this variant in CC.
Bingo! 🤩🥳🥳🎉

I noticed that it's 6+, but I forgot how an ace functions in this game.

So the opponent has a straight - A6789. And it's good to familiarize yourself with the rules of the game before playing 😉, although to each their own 😆

Last edited:
Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Okay it turns out it's a joker as I understand it

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think thats short deck because there the A counts like 6 the opponent had straight very easy....

Phil Ivey07

Phil Ivey07

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NP
Chips
I didn't get that but I think the rule of this game is different than NLhold em . So better to be familiarize with the rules of this mode.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Okay it turns out it's a joker as I understand it
No, it's just since there are no cards from 2-5 in 6+ Holdem.

So the A6789 straight in 6+ Holdem is similar to the A2345 straight in the full deck Holdem. And no one would be surprised if this straight won here, right? 🤓

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is 6+ Hold`em, and as Andyreas say, the opponent had a 9 high straight, while Hero had 3 of a kind. Its always a good idea to pay attention to, what kind of game you are registering for. And if you dont even know the rules of that game, probably better to pick another tournament instead ;)

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
6+ Hold'em uses the following card combinations:(Straight) — A
25.gif
K
24.gif
Q
25.gif
J
27.gif
T
25.gif
или 9
26.gif
25.gif
24.gif
24.gif
A
27.gif
*;) In this case, the opponent has a straight

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get in touch, definitely! This does not make any sense.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Houve um showdown nesta mão? Ele poderia ganhar uma mão sem showdown e apenas mostrou a mão para você 🤔
But what bet would the villain make to make him give up his hand? It's to pay any bet.

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Este é 6+ Hold`em e, como diz Andyreas, o oponente tinha um 9 high straight, enquanto Hero tinha 3 do mesmo tipo. É sempre uma boa ideia prestar atenção em que tipo de jogo você está se registrando. E se você nem conhece as regras desse jogo, provavelmente é melhor escolher outro torneio.;)
Ah! That explains everything. Can we really think it's Texas Hold'em

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is 6+ hold'em, there are other combinations, I don't know which ones specifically. You just need to at least study the rules before you sit down to play.:)

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't quite understand what the questioner means. What's the point of contacting PokerStars? ? ?

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I don't quite understand what the questioner means. What's the point of contacting PokerStars? ? ?
You can ask support to send someone over to your house to sit with you & explain the rules of whatever game you are playing. ;) Silly I know but most every new to online player sits down at a table thinking they have signed up for a type of game & finds they are playing some game they have never played before.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Silly I know but most every new to online player sits down at a table thinking they have signed up for a type of game & finds they are playing some game they have never played before.
I cant remember, which site it happened on. But in my early poker days I have played a tournament, which turned out to be mixed games. Every 5 minutes or so we changed to a new game, a total of 6 in all I believe. For several of them I did not even know the rules, so it was pretty interesting to say the least :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands