What hand can i push all win on fist deal?

R

REI_DO_BREJO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play a lot of freerolls already make some minor money with then

but i never understood why lot of player go all win ou the fist hand dealt?

when a had to go for last in this situation?

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each player has his own motive for allin. On freerolls, allin is more often used than in other tournaments or on a cash game. The biggest motive is a free game on freerolls. After all, if you are knocked out from the table, you have nothing to lose. All other cases of allin are connected with game moments.

steadman0

steadman0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, freerolls get a lot of all-ins. different people play differently, I chip up slowly and play tight in the early stages, others like to go all in and try to build a big stake early on.

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not playing for cash sooner or later, the relocation is imminent!Just get used to it and ride on!Luck plays more, experience-fact!

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
my Friend, is a Freeroll, there are many roulette players or Bingo Players, that go all in no matter what.
On the other hand if you get AA, KK perhaps I will only go 4BB, but Pre flop if someone else goes All In, I will pay right away. :deal:

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all the players that go all in do it depending on the situation in which they are whether they want to make a bluff, have a very strong hand, or do with projects that can complete in the other streets of the game, are many The reasons, and if sometimes they are lucky but not always!!!.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands