What hand do you get beat by most?

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me - it's a set, usually flopped. I'm kind of like a little kid - if I don't see it, then it doesn't exist. If I have one card to a set (i.e., trips) then the hand I lose to most often is a full house. Same thinking.

What about you?

1a26d0f9cd4796327d7d88c75b8e88c4.png

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The gut shot on the river,that iv'e bet aggressively all the way to avoid and can't get away from.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best hand on the river after I got in good on the flop or turn. That usually beats me.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

Pocket pairs in general usually beat me. I play cards that haven't flopped on the table in a while. This might mean two low cards. If there is a higher pocket pair, I need to hit both cards to win then it is usually trips for the other player.

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
beat by most

I normally lose with KK. someone always ends up with a better hand.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Lately it's better two pairs for me. Kinda frustrating. But life goes on!

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My Wife's hand :girlshit: lol

She beats me bad!!! :girlshit:

Only if I leave the toilet seat up OR

if I've asked her to beat me hmmmm nice :girlshit:

As for Poker only if I've done an allnighter and she wakes up finding me still on the tables LMAO :girlshit:

L

levidoff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me always hit the flash on the river

F

Freerollpass

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It feels like whenever i have top pair with a decent kicker and it comes to showfown my opponent has 2 pair. So frustrating

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More often I beat an empty hand.

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weak aces like A10 and under. So I started fold these hands if i'm not in position.

John Turnner

John Turnner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends.
Recently I've been hit by a runner-runner street or flash. For example:
I open A♠A♣ and he call from K♦5♣, the flop is 2♦3♥J♠, he bets, I'm all-in. He calls and closes the street.
Or...
I'm with K♣K♠, doing 3bet against the opening of the MP. He calls with A♥3♦. flop 9♥4♠Q♥, he all-in, I call. It closes the flash.

I think I just have no luck, but this is temporary.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually my natsy on the flop beat on the preflop and river, the opponent reaches and not bad, if I have a set at the opponent's street, if I have a straight, then he has a flash, but it happens and Vice versa, it's a game,there is nothing surprising)))

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I often lose with AK, usually Q comes on the river, and the opponent has a pair of Q.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
4 of one suit on the table. So many times I would win a hand. But that fourth card of the same suit shows up on the river. And I do not have a card of that suit. And I was winning the hand. And the river card improved my hand. And I still lose.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Flushes hit on the river have been beating me lately. Or just bad play on my part has been beating me more often than not. I'm trying to play better and learn new things.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed that I'm getting beat by JT a lot recently!

TheSeaWizard

TheSeaWizard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I have a set, I usually lose to a higher set. In the case of a straight, I usually lose to a flush. Or a higher flush of I have a baby flush.

And recently, I had J[emoji814]9[emoji814] and I flopped my king-high straight (this was during a 5/5 cash game) but the flop came some thing like this:

Q[emoji813] 10[emoji813] K[emoji813]

See the problem? Now there were two players after me with one betting and the other calling so what did I do exactly? I folded my flopped straight and there weren't any hearts on the turn or river and one of the two players still in turned over 6[emoji813] 9[emoji813]. It wasn't the first time I dodged a bad beat before I even saw it.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whenever I flop two pair it feels like I lose to anything.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever I flop two pair it feels like I lose to anything.

I know that feeling all to well. For me it seems like i lose to Ace-rag a whole lot lately. 4 flushes been happening, slow played overpairs beating my underpairs on a safe board etc...but always seems like when i have KK or QQ that someone flatted with A7 or A5 and they always spike top pair...and when i have em dominated AK or AQ and most of the time even AJ...they always hit their kicker and im done for. Pretty frustrating at times. Got busted in the same tournament twice last night holding the dominant ace, quit playing there soon after and just enjoyed the rest of the evening relaxing. Im slowly improving at this whole not tilting thing lol

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sudden two pairs against my top pair always drive me mad xD

M

miktux

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts