What do you miss as Poker beginner

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,

Yesterday I was thinking to myself: what would help to make more Progress on poker and learn Poker faster and easier as a beginner?

Now here's my Question to all of you intermediate and pro Players: What did you miss while you were learning poker? What would have helped you improve faster?

To all of you poker Beginners: what do you feel you miss to improve your game?

I feel like there are a lot of YouTube Videos and books, but personally I feel like something is missing, but Idk what. Maybe you feel the same, let me hear your thoughts on it :)

Cheers:cool:

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the more valuable thing to learn poker is to play poker together with someone who has more experience than you and learn from how to behave in different situations.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a beginner I was loose passive. Never really understood the value of kickers until later in my learning. What I miss is the true play of players who don't call junk and that of creating bad beats.

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bankroll management. Its a lot of writing about it,but when i was beginner i know about it, but don't care and thonk thats is not important. But its really important if you plan grind

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
something new

Every time You play for 30 minutes,

please try so that something new may be grasped.

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every time You play for 30 minutes,

please try so that something new may be grasped.

Hi royal road,

Thanks for your advise.. I think I will start writing down every hand I played and make an analysis for myself how good which starting hand went. To see if there is a pattern..

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll management. Its a lot of writing about it,but when i was beginner i know about it, but don't care and thonk thats is not important. But its really important if you plan grind

Hi panda boy,

Thanks for your feedback - what could you suggest in terms of learning more about bankroll management? Is there a specific YouTube video, website or book you could recommend?

Indeed bankroll management is something that I lack at the moment..:rolleyes: