What to do to win?

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do You guys do to make profit from poker?

It seems that what ever I do I can t make profit from poker, if I have a good Day the next one îs bad.

I played holdem a lot, I played omaha, I have a few days of good poker than again bad days and overall I am on minus.

I tried playing only tournaments, only cash, only Sng, both în holdem and pot limit omaha, nothing proved succesfull.

I studied, read books but now I just don t know a way to make profit from this game IT seems like what ever I do does not work.

Please share your tips on what made you a profit în online poker longterm

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes it happens that you are sure that you are doing everything right, but you cannot win !!! You need someone more experienced to point out your mistakes. Perhaps you have a friend or acquaintance who plays poker well, ask him to watch your game or hire a coach !!!

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes it happens that you are sure that you are doing everything right, but you cannot win !!! You need someone more experienced to point out your mistakes. Perhaps you have a friend or acquaintance who plays poker well, ask him to watch your game or hire a coach !!!

Probably but îs this a way to be a profitabile player, have You tried this way and hâd succes?

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to study the poker strategy, watch how others play, analyze and develop your strategy that is not like the others, say anti-strategy))

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You just need to determine your discipline, which you will play, make a deposit and hammer it! If you are not distracted by other games, observe bankroll management, do not pay attention to moving and bedbiting, then in the long term there is a profit. There are no other options.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At what stakes you are playing? Being new to poker you should start at lowest micro levels like 0.55$ MMTs or SNGs or lowest cash games. You should start with bankroll of at least 25$ for these stakes. You should follow strict bankroll management and focus on one game type which works best for you. Regarding the materials that you read - you need to understand the basics like pot odds, outs, position and stacks and work from there up. Finally you should know for how much time you can play your best game and not to play when you are tilted or not in best shape.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to be a very luck guy to win.I'm trying to win CC tourney since I made my 25 post.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do You guys do to make profit from poker?

It seems that what ever I do I can t make profit from poker, if I have a good Day the next one îs bad.

I played holdem a lot, I played omaha, I have a few days of good poker than again bad days and overall I am on minus.

I tried playing only tournaments, only cash, only Sng, both în holdem and pot limit omaha, nothing proved succesfull.

I studied, read books but now I just don t know a way to make profit from this game IT seems like what ever I do does not work.

Please share your tips on what made you a profit în online poker longterm

I recommend that you buy some poker psychology books, I also believe that changing your habits before tournaments and food can influence something good!

:icon_stud

Aleksmy

Aleksmy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only get lucky on free chips. In the game of money luck turns away somewhere

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
stop looking at day-to-day results. being up one day, down another, repeat is not a reflection of your skill. set a decent starting sample size and re-evaluate after you hit that goal. for cash games, maybe 50k hands played. for mtts, maybe 100 mtts.

while the sample size is fairly small for a true reading, it should give you a general idea of how you're doing.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first you already studied the books, now it's your turn to study the players, many times not only study theoretically but you practice your mind, I usually analyze my table and four more tables if I'm in a big tournament, my best months started from November of last year, concentration very careful with many players, and often win several incredible tournaments I do not have a large bank, but if a month towards $ 100, last four months winning. !! and without having any money, because many take it as a job, not as a jovi or fun. !!! I hope you take it that way, do not be discouraged or angry, because many times you will lose trying to hit better hands at the table and that will be the key to success, otherwise it did not come out for the next one.

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
În The Last days after I studied hard my game I realize that I lack discipline and I force my luck too many Times.

I get involved în situation when I shoul fold.

Now I am studiing the mental game at poker because this is my week spot.

And every Time I say let this game play very tight, don t în situation where You are week, I just can t stop my self and always try to push my luck, like making flush on The river, on chasing another card when I should fold.

lattedank

lattedank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
'I studied, read books but now I just don t know a way to make profit from this game IT seems like what ever I do does not work.' are you sure? When I'm out of the tournament, after 30 minutes I realize how many mistakes I made that I thought were good moves during the game. Maybe you should really focus on your game, 100%. Are you focused all the way on your game?