what to do in this spot

N

nichka33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in this situation, having the AQs 3-bet against the enemy need to do the call.

D

DunningKruger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ironic indeed since your presumably brilliant contribution basically consists of saying it's standard to 3bet.

/leaves thread

Obviously not the only thing I said but yes that was when I answered your question for you. You're welcome btw. lol I can't believe that 3 days later ~this~ is what you came back to post. I mean there is so much wrong with that one sentence but I needn't explain it to you since you're going to /leave thread (two times now and counting)... which is a pretty good idea if the subject is beyond you.

rifflemao

rifflemao

Pugs Not Drugs
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But I flat sometimes which I dont know is right because if you miss its check fold

That is one problem with calling, which could happen enough to make calling the 4-bet a leak (maybe a rare one, but a leak).

and calling (you can't really call it flatting with AQ heh) oop is just terrible.

Calling the 4bet OOP is ****ing terrible and is not a consideration.

@OP, and those who recommended calling, it's worth thinking through all the reasons why it's considered terrible by some players. Another response gave a few examples.

BigJamo

BigJamo

Aussie Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have no read on Villian & dont know his range yet.

Im a limp wimp at times & would proberly fold.
A/Q off I would fold. (AA/KK/QQ & any med PP) could be dangerous against these holdings.
A/Q Suited. Id make a call & see where I stand.

J

jackflash

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh my god throw it ... dont be calling 4 bets with aq ,it generally bad to be doing that..id say ...

T

tiki_taka_br

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the best move is raise 5-bet to show that you have a great hand (Y)