What to do if you are not lucky for a long time?

hgleb

hgleb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bankroll management will help to cope with the situation.:confused:

P

Powell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have break one-two days or week so You will good bring in a verdict for the hand.
Good Luck

AndyChaa

AndyChaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
here last week, I lost about 15 hundred, and I don’t understand much, I had cards much better, but I lost ... I changed both bets and poker, the problem is the same. I think to take a break for a week or more ... alcohol at the table very bad

Bleeis

Bleeis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would try to take a break for a few days, I would go for a run, talk to friends, watch movies, and then be able to come back with desire and a cold mind

pro100phil

pro100phil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Analyze your game model and try to change it. Maybe it will help...

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You dont stop, you keep tryin if its not the hand good you make it be

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stop and not play a couple of days for money, because you lose everything. Play freerolls, or if you want to play poker then play chips. This is the best way to just play for yourself.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By playing for free you can drive yourself into tilt even more (I mean tournaments). It is in them that you often see you being killed with a worse hand. If you are not ready to lose, you need to understand that this is part of the game

E

edwinss24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

In what little experience I have, the best thing to do is rest, get out of the game once, because then you think about recovering what you lost and end up losing everything.

gallocobain

gallocobain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm keep trying it! One day the luck come to my side though.

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

hi im not lucky much time really im tired and tired.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
As many others, I need to take a break. It gets tiresome for me to keep banging my head against the wall.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can absolutely happen that you get a long running bad streak for life. the statistics are not a guarantee that you will belong to the normal bell curve. one can play well and may be on the bitter unlucky side and lose every time.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just keep playing until luck comes back. No reason to think of skill and bankroll management.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As many others, I need to take a break. It gets tiresome for me to keep banging my head against the wall.

same here. why bother if the feeling is there that futile efforts are being made. coming after a break might help looking and playing the game with fresh eyes. glgl!

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caeacaski220

I have a friend who then goes all in on any 2 cards to breaj the strek

E

Emilfu81

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a long break, but that's just me.

Focus on something else entirely, and restart later.

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think it's about lucky you need to stop and start studying! If you are in a downswing you can low your buy-ins, low your field, low the ammount of screens you play, start going for sattelites, eliminate distractions and for sure stop tilting! ^^

tagog

tagog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
forget about poker for a week and do something else, running or swimming

M

maximburlacu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm waiting for luck to return to my street. For me, luck in poker contains about 25%, the rest is math and bluff.;):cool:

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If someone ever finds this thing called luck can you please send it my way, lately I've been having a some bad cards and or bad luck i'm not sure whats going on still trying to work it out :confused:

The Riff_Raff :cool:

M

max1988

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
analiza las jugadas

no es que no tengas suerte si juegas manos variadas por lo regular juego manos que sean del mism palo i esten relacionadas analiza que cartas estas jugando para que cambie la suerte aveces es uno mismo que juega odo ipo de caras para ganar no es asi

L

lesson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that luck lets go during a period of brain congestion. When a lot of problems or even accumulated fatigue. Failure after failure comes as a result. It all nerves and confuses the mind. Disturbed concentration. You just need to let go of the situation and exhale. Do not play. You need to relax and get positive with family, friends, a walk in nature. Then you can go "into battle" game after game again. Get in with a clear head and everything will work out!;)

M

Mr_RichRich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take a long break, but that's just me.

Focus on something else entirely, and restart later.

Breaks are always beneficial , but not for the time that makes your mind completely able to forget the flow of the game.
i mean long breaks could turn to unwanted results .
However short ones are so important to restart your energy and refresh your motivation.