Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Succed

Good evening everyone.
You need to study hard and practice.
It is advisable to take a poker course, I also recommend seeing professional players playing poker online, many players often make trades via thwitch. And luck is key to being a winning player.

S

samhough7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Specifics on heads up

hello i was wondering if there was any input from anyone on a specific circumstance in heads up no limit holdem.

if one player min raises every hand does this in any way mask their betting or enhance it?

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
something new

Every time You play for 30 minutes, please try so that You may notice something new.

K

KEVINM98765

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
DTO

don't know if you are looking for paid content or what not, but I think dto is great. I mean its not for everybody, but the grinder for $10 a month or 100 for the year. Shows the right answers and you can play many different spots and what not. Really helpful IMO.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would think practice. After you know all there is to it. I used to play by myself with 8 other ghost players. After i had it quick,knowing all my outs, what can beat me ect. Then its all about working yr bluff skills. Good luck

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I believe in using every tool at your disposal to learn - videos, books but also watching and analyzing streams of high level tournaments.

However, increasingly I believe there is little which can supplant personal experience and putting in endless hours of play- there is no substitute, no short cut.

Anyone who is self-aware should be able to focus on their own personal weaknesses in comparison to stronger players and start to make adjustments and at their own pace. Personally I think this is the key to development over the longer term.

heeyjean

heeyjean

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have almost the same questions as you, thanks for posting it, Let's see if someone can help us. :):):):)

K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once I've played several thousand hands I analyze them. I set various filters and look for leaks in my game. I regularly watch training videos and read books. Once a week I conduct a hands analysis

leobouble

leobouble

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
investment, sponsorship, money, talent, time, patience etc ... I need a lot

A

amniasti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

hello bro you need to play hard a:eek:d to be every day online to play poker in all tournament

L

Liru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Consistency, Patience also some creativity don't think like others.

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's a lot good advice on here so far, but the real question is, what level are you at now? If you're near the top of the game, the answer is different, if you're a complete noob.

That being said there are a few universal things that I believe are important. As someone else mentioned, bank roll management is very important. There are a number of players, good players that have gone bankrupt due to poor BRM.

Other than that, simple things really help a game. Play with a clear head; Pay attention to the action, even if you're not in it; and it never hurts to read one more poker book.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you need to approach the game as work, then there will be decent results

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience......And a strong mind.........To have a small chance.....

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We need lot of things... specially time... time to study, play, analyze your hands...

B

Baxter2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
watch, learn, and hope you will have luck with cards!

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
you just need to play and analyze your failures and draw conclusions

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I agree with many, most importantly patience. Then good luck. Ability to work with a combination of both, to calculate all the possible hands on the flop. Now if I do not fell on the flop, I take off. Because if once the card is not present, there is no reason to go further. It is worth to think soberly evaluate all the odds, a rarity on the turn that you have improved, but this also happens. Play sober, I drink, I lose everything and do not think. Eat chocolate with nuts, brains will turn on)))) To be honest, I still do not know all poker hands, how to play, to build a bankroll. Nevertheless, he won prizes. Nobody will say their strategy, it comes with experience.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be successful you need a lot of patience to be calm and wait for luck.

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Study hard, and be calm. You can't move to a hardest level without a lot of practice.