What to do with $0.83?

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I oppose those who say you should sit on it and just play freerolls. You ALWAYS have the opportunity to do that. Putting your money into micro stakes games of whatever you want to learn about will give you at least some experience in real cash games. In my opinion, real cash game experience is worth much more than the small amount of money you're just going to let sit there. It's not like you're getting interest on your money.

pr0serbian

pr0serbian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would save that 0.82 and continue to play freeroll's to bulid up bankroll to 10$ which is not impossible...Then with 10$ you can play 0.5 sitngo or mtt but rather sitngo to bulid up even more bankoll.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
keep them and play more freerolls .Good Luck !!!

B

betang

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should play more freerolls or tournaments with micro buyin.

Squanchy

Squanchy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will definitely be participating in every freeroll I can. If in a few months I feel confident I may try a real cash game (micro limits). I will continue through the forums to read and keep learning :)

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you could try playing SNG of $ 0.10, it would be a total of 8 games of 360 participants. I think this would be one of the most profitable options.

the least profitable option for my point of view would be to play cash table.

Another option that could give you good results could be to play $ 0.25 SNG.

good luck in what you are going to play

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Earn 0,25 in freerolls and play 1 $ sit and go .

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignore the goodies they are promissing you.
The idea behind these goodies is that you will loose your money, then deposit (and loose even more).
1) congrats with the winnings!
2) if you intend to keep playing without loosing: look into bank roll management
3) play freerolls and study

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i get at least 0.75 cents, i play 0.25 spin and go which gives me 3 games. If you get lucky and spun a good multiplier (like at least 1$ pot) and get lucky again and winning that game, you gonna have a good start and can play micro cash/zoom games. Of course thats gonna be another story. :)
Me, when i get to build my BR to more than 1$, i then play the 1$ - 36 man hyper turbo KO games. If you are patient enough and get lucky (again :)) and win that one, your BR can easily go up to at least 5$.
From there you can play cash/zoom games and triple your money, then you get greedy and start playing higher stakes games and before you know it, you already gave back the money that you've won....... then you go back to playing freerolls again.... :)
That's the circle of life in freeroll poker. :)

R

raimundox44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in a similar situation I gained $ 1.18 and lost $ 0.50 playing spin & go (yes, call me an idiot).:mad:

K

Klito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest you to play $0.25 spin and go tournaments to move up in cash

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would keep playing free rolls until you get a bigger roll. You just don't have enough to have any strategy that would outlast the variance.

Squanchy

Squanchy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would keep playing free rolls until you get a bigger roll. You just don't have enough to have any strategy that would outlast the variance.

I think the same, right now I'm playing a freeroll! :)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think you should forget about your winnings, play freerolls, work on your game, and when your bankroll can support it move to real money buyins.

Squanchy

Squanchy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think you should forget about your winnings, play freerolls, work on your game, and when your bankroll can support it move to real money buyins.

Thanks man, I will do that. I'm motivated to keep learning and do my best in freerolls :D

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will definitely be participating in every freeroll I can. If in a few months I feel confident I may try a real cash game (micro limits). I will continue through the forums to read and keep learning :)

A few monhs is the precise correctly decision

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suggest to keep them. but if you can't wait to play the tournament

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep playing freerolls until you have earned $5-$10.Then keep playing freerolls and mix in some 10 cent MTTs.
Grind those until you have $25-$50 then mix in .50 cent MTT/SNGs.

Keep grinding one level until you have 50-100 buyins at another level. Move down if you fall below. Take shots at $1 MTTs VERY SPARINGLY because they usually have good payouts just don't play alot until you have $50-$100 built up.

This is if you don't have means to deposit or just don't want to. If you can just deposit $100 and play the micros.

This is a strict bankroll management but it will keep you comfortable and playing optimal.

Squanchy

Squanchy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Keep playing freerolls until you have earned $5-$10.Then keep playing freerolls and mix in some 10 cent MTTs.
Grind those until you have $25-$50 then mix in .50 cent MTT/SNGs.

Keep grinding one level until you have 50-100 buyins at another level. Move down if you fall below. Take shots at $1 MTTs VERY SPARINGLY because they usually have good payouts just don't play alot until you have $50-$100 built up.

This is if you don't have means to deposit or just don't want to. If you can just deposit $100 and play the micros.

This is a strict bankroll management but it will keep you comfortable and playing optimal.

Thank you for your advice,
I think I've changed my mind with depositing. I think it's possible to make a bankroll from scratch and I'm practicing and learning to do it that way. It will not be easy, but the challenge motivates me. :)

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
give yourself a chance on the cash gave built up a little more, maybe double it. Then hit small sng and get the ball rolling.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If there is a table that lets you sit for 80 cents in a 1c/2c table, I would go for that.

I would also enter freerolls that have better odds than 6000 players paying 83 cents. A lot of the cardschat games have 80 players and can pay $10 if you make the final table.