What can and cannot do!

cese1962

cese1962

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to improve my poker level more and more.
I ask the most experienced players for advice.
What can and cannot I do, in relation to personal factors such as environment, quantities of games in a day, types of games, minimum and maximum bets in front of my cashier, poker rooms with the best chances to increase my cash, etc. ...
I hope to receive many tips, but please be sincere and true examples.
Thanks.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get more rest, take a break from the game to avoid emotional failure. This is based on my own experience. Play on the basis of intuition do not use programs and strategies so you will win more.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What can and cannot I do, in relation to personal factors such as environment, quantities of games in a day, types of games, minimum and maximum bets in front of my cashier, poker rooms with the best chances to increase my cash, etc. ...
Thanks.

Thank you for posting.

You must be able to focus clearly on your decisions each and every time as we win by making the fewest mistakes possible.

No distractions in our environment

Not too many tables- better to play fewer tables well then more tables poorly

We do not focus when tired so we do not play tired.

We do not study while we play again we focus on what we are doing

When we study we focus on that and nothing else. It is better to spend 30 minutes thinking deeply thru one hand than 2hrs drifting from hand to hand with no deep dive.

The best players in the world have the best focus- it is a skill than can be improved.

Hope this helps
:):)

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nope, I don't think we should tell you anything :eviltongu

:listen: Guys, that man never gives any feedback or likes to any of these brilliant advices he get. Don't waste your energy.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks.
Study and play. That's the only way. You will not play better if you do not study. You will not know what to study if you don't play. Study. Play. Study. Play. Repeat this pattern forever.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When doing the free roll for more than 5 hours every day, I think it's becoming good.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

As they say,,,,, all is fair in love and war
It goes for poker too
Rgds