What is BO in poker? Read more to find out! :)

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Very interesting. I'll try to think of that when playing.

The read is very crucial though. If you actually have BO but the other player has the same 'true' outs, then you're doomed if you hit one bluff out.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Very interesting. I'll try to think of that when playing.

The read is very crucial though. If you actually have BO but the other player has the same 'true' outs, then you're doomed if you hit one bluff out.
Agree with you, but there are some spots when you have this feeling that villain is trying to protect his hand and is pushing you away from your draws. Here you can do something when hitting a BO.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting view on the subject, having lot of assumptions though, biggest one being that villain will fold to flush-alike board.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It is one of the greatest possibilities of making the bluff. I saw it done live by a player whose name I can't remember now against Peterson Machado who had QQQ on the river against a huge number of possible flush, straight and other outs. This player went all in with a tremendous bluff that logically we were watching on TV and Machado folded. A bluff that I or any of our players with the cards I had clobbered probably would have folded as well.
Greetings Very good note;););)(y)(y)(y)