what better situation to bluff. table with very aggressive players or a more passive table?

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends man, there are situations and situations. It will depend on several situations, such as: player level, stack, interaction of your range with the board, and it has to make sense for you to have the top playing the spot. But overall it's better to always bluff against players who have the ability to fold, because bluffing a bad player, who pays much more than he should is horrible!

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It all depends on many factors. But I think it's better to bluff against aggressive players. Passive players are often tight players. If they call, it's only with a strong card.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When there are aggressive players it's better, because they pay you more often.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Consulte os detalhes

When it comes to bluffing, every hand is a case in point. It is not possible to establish a rule. The type of game, your position at the table, the behavior of the other players, everything must be considered before choosing to bluff. For example: you can have a considerable stack and the villain has a small stack, in which case you have more security to risk and put pressure on your opponent. The type of player generally does not need to be considered in this case.... I believe that the only rule that should be used for bluffing is to have a hand that has a good chance of hitting a good river. Thus, you will be making a kind of semi bluff.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In both situations a bluff is possible, but for each of them there are adjustments.

poweROFLuck

poweROFLuck

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You must be able to read the fish and wait for him with your good hand :D No need to bluff the bluffer

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think generally you can bluff passive players more, they will fold unless they have a hand they really like .... you can bluff aggressive players too you just have to pick your spots better 👍

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
what better situation to bluff. table with very aggressive players or a more passive table?
Bluffing with aggressive players is probably quite difficult, although of course everything depends on the specific situation. Bluffing requires a lot of experience and the appropriate level of skill, and bluffing without reason will most likely only lead to losses.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ideally the best scenario would be a passive table, where you just min raise steal every time.

You will have risked the least and made a great return on your bets.

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I would be vs passive players those who play a very tight range of hands, but are still not very aggressive. We must exploit these rivals by attacking many pots in front of them, and giving up the hands in which they show strength.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Passive aggressive is also fine. Or was it other way around :unsure:

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, to bluff you need information from your opponents and if you play tight could be good option.

ramorleans

ramorleans

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You should play vice versa. Go tight with aggro and wider your range for tight player. Its case to case basis, you need to make sure that you are willing to lose until the river.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can bluff more at tables with passive players, it's much easier.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
We want to bluff vs. players who are thinking players... ones who are actually thinking about what our range might be... the ratio of bluff vs value... what we have shown we're capable of (or not capable of)... ones who can fold!

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aggressive is only worth it if we bluff allin. Because they often come back.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
What I learned from Joe Hachem, winner of the wsop 2005 Main Event, that it is better not to bluff but to see the situation to semi-bluff.
In other words, you can do this situation with passive or aggressive players.
The idea is that when you semibluff in a certain situation you have a good capacity for odds or outs, to call a supposed reraise.
If the opponent folds, your hand has become completely bluffed.
I hope I have made myself understood.
Greetings:):):)

otters

otters

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
You could just play it safe and don't bluff at all.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on the situation in the hand and the game of the table will not affect your bluff in any way.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Information missing. But... Bluff the world and take your lessons.

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I like to bluff an aggressive player if I’ve caught them in a bluff. Check raising them and getting more chips from them. Passive players rarely pay off but you can steal the blinds by bluffing.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually in a more passive table, because you usually know what cards they have. When you play against super aggressive players, it's more difficult to read them.

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At an aggressive table, your opponent will pay to drop a card even with a low percentage, so at the passive table you can take it more often. Why are people playing with fear!:7d4::2s4: