What is the best way to improve your game?

G

guitaRisGood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching live play is always good, Great for seeing how players act (physically i mean) and play in different situations.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best trainer is that you play you teach and practice and put into practice what I learned, I learned poker poker scholl stars and earn tickets learning hehe luck greetings:star:

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think the best way to improve your game is to analize your own hands using poker tracker.

How do you analyze this hand... where you're shipping in 60bb's with 86o in MP over an EP limper?

Attachments

• gdata3.jpg
    gdata3.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 29
Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What is the best poker coach these days? Where do I get material on the internet?

It really depends on where you're at in your game (ie. if you're new to the game, or perhaps intermediate having played for awhile or fairly advanced).

You can get material right here at Cardschat in the 'Strategy Articles' section & if you hunt for it you can find some worthwhile strategy/ hand analysis threads to read through (checking out how others play hands).

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
study

study.study.study. play .study study. play study study study. study. and study .somemore and then play and play with patience and calm

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that what ever you do, the best way to learn is to watch. Watching live tournaments and live steams of poker pros playing online was the best way for me to learn and improve my game. If you want a fast progress, this is a great way to do it, at least it is for me.

T

ThinkIllcallUwitha5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Read a book or an article about a spot you have trouble in or don't know a lot about, then play a game. About a 1:1 ratio. I have been advancing farther and farther like this. Too much reading/watching all at once isn't helpful, and too much playing without reflection or analysis is also not optimal: you need both. This especially applies when you go out or hit a "bad beat". Make sure it was really bad and that you played correctly. Sometimes I find my odds were not as good as I thought.

K

Kalamari

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thwe way i became a profitable player was when read a bunch of poker books -i recommend baluga whale to start with -there are tons of others too but main edge comes from learning to play post flop which i learned from videos of deuces cracked-and i also recommend highly to atlest beat 5nl over a 20000 sample -it will make you at least for sure betr than fish a pot flop before playing tourneys to gamble it up

X

xx02pl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can learn on twitch, yt streams, books. You can too give hand replays to people who know more about poker

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Costs money but the best way to improve your game is to play live and online in extremely tough games against some of the best players in the world good luck.:)
Study and analyse everything after the games this will be your best coach possible.
Excellent advise:
As my budget is zero, I found the cc frc to be the best option.
Just I prefer to learn by doing and analyzing; which you can also call 'trial and error'.:D

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Learn from your own mistakes and listen experience players.

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Spending your days here on CardsChat!

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend watching raiseyouredge it improved my gave a lot

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patiently

The reach of the learning is very wide.

The article which has seen in one year before and has not come tightly, now, they seem to feel, there are also a lot of things it is.

I'll exert oneself patiently.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On Pokerstratedgy.com there are a lot of good materials and trainers, but to get access to them you need to gain status.

Lucky Alalk

Lucky Alalk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pratice practice and practice again and again

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's been said a lot in this thread already but, read a lot, study courses by people whose play style you feel is similar to yours ... play even more not just online but live too if it is possible where you are .... there are a ton of videos on you tube by knowledgeable players ... talk with like minded people share information with them ... and last but definitely not least is this site which has a wealth of information on poker in many forms .... Good luck !

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, marksondias! I think, the most best way to improve your skill:jd4:in the game,
this is a permanent and consistent reasonable combination the poker theory
and practical side of case. In what proportions, You need will decide Yourself,
because every person is individual, and nobody don't know better Self, than Yourself!
Good Luck in study Yourself!;):):D

Top 10 Games