afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Too many variables to answer that without more details. Yes AA, probably, and most premium pairs and AK probably too. But it depends on where we are in the game, position, preflop or post, etc. etc. to really have any definitive answer on a must play all in pair.

H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
for me the best hand that exists is KK, impossible to lose even with two AA

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre flop the best card to go all in is AA of course, specially against only one player.

A

AllOut

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA in holdem, double suited big pairs (AAKK the best one) for omaha game. But you better don't play those hands aggresively often in omaha:)

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
a good pair of Aces is not bad when it comes to betting everything, after some good KKs it is also good

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Preflop of course AA. But it is not so simple and not a life insurance that you will win.
My personal favorite cash game party was when both me and the villain had AA, he went all in preflop and villain won with a runner-runner flush (he had only 3 colors after flop). Bye-bye 10$...

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that most of players think the same. It's AA.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A2A3 double suited assuming we are talking about omaha hi-lo preflop action

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
The one that beats villain holding

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
For me, I don't go all-in preflop without any need for it (low stacks). I usually bid 3-5 BB with a premium hand.

Even with AA or AK you can loose, if the flop is too wet. So it's a gamble with a high loss potential.

M

mange12345

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every once in a while, we will experience a player,on ourleft, who raises on every hand. When I encounter these types of villians, I wait until I get a decent set of whole cards (Texas Holdem) and, then I go all in. Otherwise, there are many secenarios where one would go all in. Poker is a very complicated game.

Mike
Good Luck on the Felts

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Best hand in Poker is any 2 cards
It’s more of how you play the player and not how you play the cards.

All premium hands are good starting hands, but if the players opposite is nuts they call you with any 2 cards and can get your premium hand into trouble.

So personally I don’t go all in with even AA, and watch how the player opposite is playing.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre-Flop of course AA I would say :D.
Otherwise, of course, it all depends on the board and depending on how many opponents are in the pot.
As fast as you can win a lot of chips with AA, it can also cost you all of them. So in most cases I would make sure that I play them aggressively pre-flop to clear out garbage hands and minimize the risk that I could potentially be outplayed post-flop.

amartimes

amartimes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
from all positions, preflop AA :) . But lastly folks with 44, 55, 45s tend to block and get away with it :D

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The hand that gets the win.
You may ask which one is that, well that's you who decide this. We all have to make our own decisions.

Premium hands yes mathematically is proven they outcome reg ones, but do not underestimate the power of 7-2 ;)

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yep the answer is very simply AA :D

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Well, I think that the best is AA...but.... I have very good experiences with KK. And I try not very often to go ALL-IN. Most if my chip account is very small and I have good pocket cards.

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all in with AK , QK, AQ is winning ,

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands