What are the best books and in what order for low, mid, and high stakes?

L

luckytokenz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a ton of ebooks on poker, even the long awaited "let there be range!" by tri, & cole south, but that book is out of my league. What would be the ideal list and in what order for NLHE assuming cash and tournament play, if anyone is up for the challenge? (From low, to high stakes) Thanks!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Check out AlienGenius's posts about books... he's got the HUGE collection and is very, very knowledgeable about them.
I've read many myself (50?) but wouldn't feel confident giving advice on cash game books (but have read a bunch... I just don't focus on there too much).
For tournament play (I"m sure there are many other posts here on the forum though... going over this stuff).. here goes anyways...

Firstly.. I'd suggest..
Phil Gordon's Little Green Book
Harrington On Holdem Vol.1 & 2 Tournament play
Kill Phil & Kill Everyone (Lee Nelson.... and new one out called 'Kill Elky')
Winning Poker Tournaments - One Hand At A Time (Matthew Hilger - Rizen/Apestyles/PearlJammed... Eric Lynch, Jon VanFleet, Jon Turner)... this is by far the best NLHE Tournament book out there bar none... but is geared more towards higher buyin MTT play (online... ie. $215>>+ but with a few HH eg's. from the Fifty-Fifty).

Daniel Negreanu's book has a good section in it (the one written by himself) but the rest of the book is really lacking.

... almost didn't want to post about the Hilger book.... wouldn't want opponent's to get a step up.. lol