m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Warm up

Hello .. Good night.

I would like to know if they are conceptualized with the term wam up (preparation for the grind). Some players seek to balance physically / psycho- logically (mentally) / technically for grind.

Some things I already did and saw professional players doing pre-grind:
- meditation / conscious breathing
- stretching / bathing (hot or cold)
- reading and personalized studies
- review hands or tournaments that went the extra mile the last time you played.

is that you? Would you have something to add to this post?
What do you do in the warm up? And what did not you do and intend to do?

Strong hug!

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi,

my all day is like one a big warm- up.
I always try to meditation, read a book and walk in the morning. Also I try to eat healthy breakfest and try to avoid carbohydrates in middle of the day because It makes me a sleep.

After the breakfest I read my life goals and think about it.

Before the session I watch poker videos like 15-30mins and read my notes about my preflop and postflop gameplans. I clean my desk. I always have to have clean room. And most important thing is a water. I can't imagine a session without water. It helps me to stay focused. So I drink it all day like 3-4 literes.

After a session I analyze hard spots, work on my gameplans and play CC freerolls:p So It's kind of warm-up for future sessions.

K

Kaban

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do exercises, then go to a quiet place where there is no sound and delve only into play ;):eek::rolleyes::D

I

Igrok1385385

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good walk and shower before the game to mind was free and well rested. And yet - in advance to prepare yourself for the duration of the break is something to eat and make coffee. For me, it's good

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have really realized how powerful it is to strengthen my warm up. My game is getting better and better every day.

I am trying to solve all the pending issues before starting a session and so start my warm up around 40 minutes before the grind. Sensational.

Of course each body reacts in a way, and each path is unique, but I believe it essential to review some hands or tournaments played ...
usually when I play a freerol tournament, I review the previous freerol I played and try to figure out if I was too aggressive or if I let any opportunity pass.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is necessary to prepare well before the beginning of an important part. I like to watch a strategic video of preferance broadcast in the head of a professional. I drink a lot of water and especially I talk to my unconscious to eliminate all my negative thoughts by repeating a sentence for several minutes for example "I am the best poker player in the world" or just "I am happy". but above all I visualize my goal and the best strategy to adopt to reach it. When the tournament starts I'm in a good mood, motivate and close to meet my opponents.

M

Marowin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I analyze my last session in holdem manager 2

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i usually do some mental exercises or some brain training program.
to get my brain quickly in function.