Want start bankroll

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, everybody. I want ton make a bankroll but i dont have some of money actually. How can i do a bankroll To start ? With freeroll or other game ?

To begin with, I would advise you to get rid of freelolls, as you did):saint:

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please begin from the free roll

Please begin from the free roll.

Frequently, in Maney, they seem to do, if it'll be, You'll pay $50 and begin a cash game.

It's always from a lower stakes most.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi MaXxXx5574! As always: Black or White -- deposit or not?..
My advice: start with the freerolls... First of all, without risk to lose money,
secondary, may be understand: Poker is Your Game or not, and thirdly:
possible You earn initial bankroll! Anyway, decide You!:rolleyes::cool: Good Luck!;):D

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are great. Start a bankroll, take over the world.

J

jorge tinga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you are not willing to deposit freeroll if you are depositing it is best to start on the cheap and go up as your bankroll increases.

dnevnikpokerista

dnevnikpokerista

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, with freerolls and how else

pac818man

pac818man

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, everybody. I want ton make a bankroll but i dont have some of money actually. How can i do a bankroll To start ? With freeroll or other game ?
Freeroll tourneys will be your best option, join in as many as you can, eventually you should win something. Good luck!!

A

AlexeyMorozov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you want to play poker to play micro-limits. That's why the advice about playing freerolls is extremely questionable. The fact is that the manner of playing on micro-limits is very different from the game for the money that you aspire to. You can imagine the situation that you have earned controlls Deposit enough to play at the higher limits. Although-this is unlikely, but suppose. You play the way you played, but the game around you has changed. Hand, another and you're looking for a Deposit again. What's the mystery? Playing poker does not need to think about money. You need to think only about the game. Therefore, the Council-learn to earn outside the network. And maybe we'll see you at the WSOP final table.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You nedde to know that freerolls have no risk to spend money, but they are longer and the way people play isnt the same of the buy ib tournaments.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management