Want to learn omaha h/l from the best?

The Shrog

The Shrog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a music festival Friday and Saturday next weekend. Sundaaaaay imo.

ZZFLOP

ZZFLOP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see this Bob, Friday sounds good but do you have an idea about the time ?

And do you only play hi-lo or also Omah-hi ?

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would love to take part. I play a little PLO. Hi-lo tips would be appreciated. I'm East Coast.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very interested, east coast, schedule fairly open. Like flint, I don't seem to suck at it, but would like to see some new winning strategies in action. And perhaps occasionally run things by you when my thinking in a situation was different.

But how does this work though? We are all in a group chat and you quickly tell us your hole cards? Or are we watching a streaming video? :confused: Thanks!

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see this Bob, Friday sounds good but do you have an idea about the time ?

And do you only play hi-lo or also Omah-hi ?

Not a big fan of Hi, I do like to play Omaha hi short handed, like 6, 9 handed omaha hi is not that fun for me. At the moment I have no idea about the time or day yet lol. Like I said in OP, I might just have to do 2 sessions.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very interested, east coast, schedule fairly open. Like flint, I don't seem to suck at it, but would like to see some new winning strategies in action. And perhaps occasionally run things by you when my thinking in a situation was different.

But how does this work though? We are all in a group chat and you quickly tell us your hole cards? Or are we watching a streaming video? :confused: Thanks!

I was thinking of letting everyone watch my cards through a program called mikogo which lets many people watch your desktop at once but I have a feeling it will get laggy, so if it gets too laggy to a point where I want to throw bricks at my computer, I might just have to tell cards in chat.

Divebitch

Divebitch

Miss you, Buckster,,,,,
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ya know what would be cool... If you could have the CC smiley box with all the little cards to work in a Yahoo or MSN chat.
:5h4: Nope, doesn't work. :p

Guess you could tell everyone to pull up the screen in poker stars just in case.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok just an update for everyone, I really am not sure if I will have time tomorrow or not, probably not since I want to try and satty into the sunday mill but next week I will definitely try my hardest to make this happen.

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm interested if the timing is right
Central Europe

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright, Shrog asked me if I was going to do this and I was planning to do it this weekend, anyways he wants to watch me right now and I said ok, I will be playing 6.50$ 9 man turbos, basically just going to talk about some strategy and hands strength and shit like that, perhaps I will make a video later, I'm sorry I'm doing this without a notice ahead of time, but anyone interested you got 10-15 minutes :p. So just Pm me or add me on msn or w/e. Alright go go go go.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
teamviewer or other

what do u mean? I'm not sure if 2 people can watch on teamviewer...I think we could try if its lag too much u could just open my table and I could tell cards in chat, add me on msn if you have it or get it.

bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Postponed a little, so starting at 2-30 instead

CostyBigRoyal09

CostyBigRoyal09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some of my favorite games of poker are Omaha / Hi L8 can say that I love these 2 types of games ..... shame as carbonpoker are fewer tournaments with these types of games .... but it's just so good at all: D. ... one day!