Vpip pfr gap

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Silly question but how do you work out what your gap will be? I’ve got about 10% hands il flat call with currently my stats are 23/16 full ring and want to bring them closer together

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Reduce limps range.
I know that’s what effects it’s just dont know if I can work it out like let’s say I just flat with QQ jj tt what would the gap be overall

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Low pairs also have the potential of the game. Imo good implied odds and I like also open bet preflop with low pair from all positions and caller when good odds preflop example with 4 players. Open bet preflop with low pairs may not be profitable, but with implied odds, when we can play with value with set on flop; for me aggresive game preflop with low pair all is very EV+. I don't like limp, becouse this kill poker aggression which is very important in the game!

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are the only one that will see the full stats for that so it's kind of irelevant since probably nobody will havr 30k hands on you.
So in a single game those stats are affected by the cards and situations that come in that period. You can have sessions with 8 8 or with 50 50 vpip pfr, or even like 30 10. Even if you play the same because you had more calling spots or raising spots in the other ones.
So don't focus on that perfect vpip pfr over the long term cause it's irelevant in the moment. Maybe you get a game wherr there are alot of limpers and you get so many small pairs that your stats will be 50 10 (it can happen), that does not mean ut's bad.. so just learn to play the situations rhat arise.

J

Jd179

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are the only one that will see the full stats for that so it's kind of irelevant since probably nobody will havr 30k hands on you.
So in a single game those stats are affected by the cards and situations that come in that period. You can have sessions with 8 8 or with 50 50 vpip pfr, or even like 30 10. Even if you play the same because you had more calling spots or raising spots in the other ones.
So don't focus on that perfect vpip pfr over the long term cause it's irelevant in the moment. Maybe you get a game wherr there are alot of limpers and you get so many small pairs that your stats will be 50 10 (it can happen), that does not mean ut's bad.. so just learn to play the situations rhat arise.
Okay I with you it don’t really matter that much just as long as I have a solid flatting range