Video Series Suggestions Post Here!

cool32steve

cool32steve

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is uploading to photobucket now, but the quality is horrible. I will play around with the setting, and post a better quality copy soon. Is there a better place you would like me to upload the video? Let me know and I will do...

Pokerstudent

Pokerstudent

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Jurn8,

I am really excited to watch your videos. I've heard a lot about you and I'm sure they will be informative.

One question and one suggestion for a video.

Because I am fairly new to the site, I was wondering what games you play and what success you've had playing poker. Are you a professional? Or are you just really good?

Please don't take this to imply that I don't appreciate the videos, and I am sure you are qualified, but was just curious who I was learning from. Y'know?

Suggestion for video --> Heads UP! I've look everywhere on the site and can barely find anything.

Any help there would ALSO be appreciated on top of all the videos you already are going to do. BTW, good luck man, that's a lot of work! But DEFINITELY appreciated!

STUD

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Jurn8,

I am really excited to watch your videos. I've heard a lot about you and I'm sure they will be informative.

One question and one suggestion for a video.

Because I am fairly new to the site, I was wondering what games you play and what success you've had playing poker. Are you a professional? Or are you just really good?

Please don't take this to imply that I don't appreciate the videos, and I am sure you are qualified, but was just curious who I was learning from. Y'know?

Suggestion for video --> Heads UP! I've look everywhere on the site and can barely find anything.

Any help there would ALSO be appreciated on top of all the videos you already are going to do. BTW, good luck man, that's a lot of work! But DEFINITELY appreciated!

STUD

play 6max, between 25 and 50nl mostly so I'm not like midstakes balla, played abit of 100nl aswell but it's more for me to improve myself, improve coaching and help maybe improve you guys. The mistakes I make and leaks I have is good for everybody aswell because it helps us all recognise what not to do and to look out for the errors in your own game.

Pokerstudent

Pokerstudent

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play 6max, between 25 and 50nl mostly so I'm not like midstakes balla, played abit of 100nl aswell but it's more for me to improve myself, improve coaching and help maybe improve you guys. The mistakes I make and leaks I have is good for everybody aswell because it helps us all recognise what not to do and to look out for the errors in your own game.

Well, I hope it has helped your game Jurn8, because it has definitely helped me already!

Thanks again!

STUD

And don't forget about HU! ;)

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
under estimated my workload from uni + will be trying to get back on top of this asap! I may just jump to 10nl where I think the content/discussion will be alot better!

cool32steve

cool32steve

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
under estimated my workload from uni + will be trying to get back on top of this asap! I may just jump to 10nl where I think the content/discussion will be alot better!

Ouch!:s: