Video - With Commentary SNG/MTT

I

ICMoney

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been a lurker for a little bit and wanted to contribute to the forum.

I recorded me playing in a tournament last Thursday.
The entire private tourney was about 100 mins but I cut out the parts where everyone was just folding or I really didn't have too much to say (vid ended up being around 60 mins).

7 players participated so it was more like a SNG.

There will probably be 12+ people this week (anyone is invited to join) and it will play more like a MTT.

I may post the video from tomorrow's tournament if there is a good response to this first one.

You can download it from Videos - Bluffer's League.

Hopefully you can learn something. I mostly play cash games, so maybe you can give me a pointer or two.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing your comments.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While I'm sure you put a lot of effort into your presentation, I notice no other replies.

We are a bit leery about downloading unknown software, from an unknown site, by an unknown member.

Solution will be for you to post, over time, enough for us to get to know you.

You may also want to evaluate whether or not you are complying with Rules & FAQ.

It will also help to know what format your videos are in, and what software will be downloaded.

I

ICMoney

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Video

I can see where you are coming from.

I'm guessing people haven't had time to watch all of it yet, not their fear of viruses. The video link has about 15 more hits since when I posted it.

The video has a .flv (flash) extension. Some viewers don't have the necessary players so I zipped a free flash player.

Thanks and good luck.

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't want to download his flash player, you can get them on download.com I just used it tonight and it's a pretty crisp interface.

ICMoney I'll watch your vid later this weekend maybe, thanks :)

G

ginNjuice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody else actually watch this guy play? He makes a ton of terrible calls and his overall play, imo, is terrible. just wondering what other people thought of this guy's play.

J

jonfelkin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There was a few bad calls in the video but your opponents seemed to give in to you very easily which worked well for your play style, when it got 3 handed they must of realised that the values of there hands had incressed thats why you recived so much resistance within the last few hands. I play a lot slower and like to trap with you betting into me i would be in heaven.

I

ICMoney

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, thanks for checking it out.

This week was the fourth time for the league - and, yes - players have started to adjust.

I wanted to establish a LAG image for the first week to get paid in future weeks.

In week two I played more taggish.
Slowplayed in week three.
Started to limp behind and trap a lot in week four. Didn't make too many moves.

I have a few more vids up and I talk about how I've adjusted from the previous weeks.