G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
What is the best poker variant for real money beginners?
Many pros say Limit games are the best to start to get an idea about stack control. Unlike in No Limit games you can't lose all at once

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The limit games require discipline which very few beginners have.

If beginners want to lose money while learning poker lessons on how to play then folks can pick anything they want but I always tell folks to pick a game they actually like playing then learn about it then practice and play with the playchipers.

I don't play at Pstars that much but I know for a fact that there are folks that have been playing stud and stud 8 at those tables since Black Friday so +10 years and some know more than beginners would know while some just go play to socialize with their friends and don't care if they win or lose.

I suggest you go to the playchip tables to learn more about the games and what you might want to play.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Limit games now have almost no table. Also, even in limit games, if you get emotional, you can unexpectedly lose chips all at once.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is the best poker variant for real money beginners?
Hello, Antonioadv! First of all, I think, necessary terminate type player... I mean, you are cash player or tournament player,
you like play in quick Poker or more slow, what kinds of Poker you more prefer, well and etc!.. This is whole complex of questions!
Therefore I can wish only Good Luck!