Utilising software

L

laimisj

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are really worth it, especially in low stakes, in higher stakes not so much. Programs like PokerTracker give you a huge advantage over other players, because you can track how they play and based on that you can make the right play.

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so I just read the article at https://www.cardschat.com/10-tips-for-winning-online-poker.php about using software when playing online. This blew my mind that you can such technology. Realistically how many people use add-on software and which ones are really worth it?

Hi. It depends on the stakes you play as to how many of your opponents are using it. If you take the time to learn how to use the information the software provides it definitely helps. I think a lot of people get a HUD or what have you and maybe use some of the basic stats, but don't really utilize the tools to the fullest.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would recommend that you look for information about Holdem Manager 2 and Poker tracker 4. They are the two most used poker software. And very similar. Sooner or later you will have to choose one

B

Brabbott10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow - spent the day looking at several reviews of Poker Tracker, mind. blown. :eek:

Thanks for the help :)

B

Brabbott10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend that you look for information about Holdem Manager 2 and Poker tracker 4. They are the two most used poker software. And very similar. Sooner or later you will have to choose one
Thank you! Your review was very helpful!

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thx for the info. I checked out both of them.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the program simplifies the game, do not follow and remember the actions of the players,the program will do everything for you.I don't use programs,it's hard to remember the information about the players,but I try...

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm thinking of studying about software.

What statistics are recommended to parse pre-flop?

Which statistic do I put as the main? In order to make a decision by spot....

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like HM2. Couldn't see playing without it now that Im so used to it.