Upswingpoker VS. Runitonce

B

bttrkks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys,

i subscribed with Runitonce a while ago and im not 100 percent statisfied with the videos. I read a lot of free guides from upswingpoker and pretty much liked it. Im thinking now to switch to the lab from Upswingpoker. Cost almost the double price, thats why i would like to know if somebody has experience with the site.

Thanks a lot

Happy new years!​

B

bttrkks

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Subscribed also now with the Lab of Upswingpoker and can tell that for starting players Upswingpoker is way better, but also for advanced strategies it will be a little bit better, as the videos have just way more quality as i think.

Ill work myself through it now. Also the Facebook group is very very active, they just uploaded some tournament HUD which a professionell retired player used in his career. The facebook group is very very active, im really surprised, the answer are really quick.

My last question in the board of runitonce is without a reply in 3 days. Okay it might be the time of the year, but Upswingpoker Facebook Group is way way more active.

So ill unsubscribe runitonce and goe with upswing nor for a while. Possible that ill come back later, but ill see that.