two pairs

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at pokerstars, my two pairs are constantly outplaying a set or a straight or a flush...it is very rare to win with two pairs, so I try to play with them very carefully...although I think it should be not a bad map and well camouflaged...but that is not the case...

Dairenji

Dairenji

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well if you usually limp into a pot with many players involved you are bound to get sucked out by straights and flushes OR It could be that you are very unlucky.

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If most players at the table didnt fold on the flop, there us a very big propability that they waiting for something better than 2 pairs. But mostly someone have bigest pair on the table ir low pair on hand and they just try to be lucky.

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not being sarcastic at all. But sometimes it’s easy to lose site of the basics. Look where 2 pair is at on the hand rankings chart. It’s 3rd from the bottom. The issue might be that you’re over playing your hand. Let the size of the pot reflect the size of your hand and you will minimize your loses.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
generally I try to defend with two pairs. if my opponent is too expensive on the flop and has preflop strength. I do not hesitate to throw my cards.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Two pairs is a weak hand, but in the right situation, and at the right momentum of the game, they can be very effective!:cool::cool: