Twitch Poker

C

Cralox

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Watching the poker stream can not learn the game. It is impossible to understand why and for what the streamer is doing something. The streamer starts from its strategy based on the strategy of the opponent, etc. You can recommend PokerPro Streamers. However, you need to consider the limits that they play.

Thank you for your reply, I totally agree with what your saying, yes the limits are far beyond my means, as I would class myself a micro-recreational player and this is something i need to move away from, need to read other players move and think what hands they might have and positional plays etc; Any micro streamers or good micro content out there that you might know of?

C

Cralox

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend Jason Somerville on Runitup tv. He doesn't always sgream but the videos in twitch with him and other pros casting major events like Aussir Millions help me improve a lot.

Yes, i use to watch him, he is on far less now compared to a 2 years ago, he also has some quality content on Youtube. I recommend him a lot. Its a shame he doesn't stream online poker as much now. Would like him to come back to his old schedule.

C

Cralox

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not advise you to become a twitch fun! 1st -- usually they are regulars and playing a lot of tables and not big bets. Just imagine - they play 3-4 tables, reading twitch chat, answer the questions... Whats the result? They lost their concentration and not playing their A game. They playing extra standard! ABC poker or not ABC but like robots))) You need to go deeply into the psychology of the poker. That twitch streams could n teach you. It's just a show. They need attention, donation, advertising -- its the type of people who are the showmen. Demonstrate type of personality. But poker it s not about that. You can be anonymous and win all the time. Your opponents think that you are the donkey and they are on the top? )) PERFECT! Use it)))

Poker it s not about who is a showman and who is on the top

Poker is about making money)

I am agreeing with your here

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many of the streamers mentioned in this thread are fantastic and I'm sure you'll find more than one that you enjoy. I can spend hours watching Lex Veldhuis because he has a great sense of humor and plays exciting high stakes tourneys. He has built a positive community as well where newcomers are welcome :). Some of his plays are quite high level and difficult to for me to follow as a new player, but I still find his content very entertaining!