FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hello guys,

These days, learning poker by watching poker streams on Twitch has become my new way to understand how it works and have an idea on many player's perspectives by having access to every decision a streamer makes live! There are recreationals and professionnals streaming! Amazing!

Also it has become entertainement for me! Tonka, Lex and BBZ are making great shows in my opinion!

I wanted to ask Twitch users here on CC : Who are your best 3 streamers and what do you think about Twitch poker in geneal??

Also, does CC have a Twitch channel???:jd4:

Thanks guys

gl at the table

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I've only watched a very small amount of Twitch streamers and the part I find lacking is there's not much actually analytical content to it (like player let's you see their play but the 'why' has to be deciphered by you... we don't hear what player thinks villain is thinking... nevermind what player is thinking (or thinking what villain is thinking that player is thinking lol). Or about their acutally off table analysis... how they use different things (ie snowie)

One of the ones I've watched recently is Jordan (BBZ).. and once I get past his music selection & the way he tries to be gangsta & all dat... I've had it playing a bit in the background on another computer. To just solely watch it though... I find it a tad boring.

I used to get much more out of training vids... when content was related to different concepts.

Perhaps there will be a new guy on the Twitch scene that will grab my interest more than the others... something I can watch for & try to find I suppose.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
In terms of learning the game, I think Twitch is not a great tool. What I find good is watching how the pros react to situations. Generally they take their beats well and recognise that on that occasion they lost, but overall they made the right play - that really helps with my mindset, because one of the biggest things I suffer with is bad beat tilt.

W

wizz99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Love twitch poker it a lot of fun to watch and great to see how better players play, my favourite streamers are
Easywithaces
Spraggy
Lex
Robinpoker

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never watched poker on twitch but I enjoy the most watching full tournaments on youtube, learning from the best of the best. Those guys like Ivey, Negreanu, Helmuth, Dwan, Polk and many others are so entertaining to watch and make me see poker from a different perspective.

italorohdrigues

italorohdrigues

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately (or not) the best streamers for me are the brazilians and most of them only stream in portuguese, but seriously I'm not being like patriot or whatever, at least the ones that I watch are by far the most entertaining ones and also the best to learn a few things here and there

They literally answer any questions you'll have about the plays they made or even any questions you have about poker strategy, bankroll, mindset, anything. Even if you're completely new to the game. The way they interact with the audience is just different I don't know

I'll list the top 3 that streams in english though so you can check them out (if you didn't already)

1 - Felipe Mojave

We don't see many high stakes players on twitch, Felipe is one of the best players out there today he's also one of the coolest guys you'll come across on twitch, he mostly speaks portuguese while playing but if you give him a shout-out in the chat he'll start speaking in english too or spanish and you can understand what he's up to

2 - Majincast

This man is just a genius. I love him, he's stream is the most fun to watch, is like watching a edited youtube video but he's making everything in real time. The best memes and the best community too everyone's cool

3 - easywithaces

I guess everyone already know him, I just miss hearing music on the stream is kinda boring to watch but still he's another great player with a great twitch

If I had to list my top 3 including brazilians streamers it would be: Felipe Mojave, Luizftorres and Majincast

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is

Lex Veldhuis
Brian Fite (turbokings)
Apestyles

B

bobor19871987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bobor19871987

what I enjoy most is watching and learning from the best players like Ian Simpson Poker:):):)

Regie19

Regie19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lex Veldhuis
easywithaces
JNandezPoker

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apestyles Bungakat and BenCB on RaiseYourEdge because they are the best at what they do haha

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
My favorite is Don Camente
It's mostly micro /low stakes MTT but I like this as it's more relevant to what I'm playing right now online

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Killingbird
Boski
Gripsed

By the way, I do not watch them often - i do not see so many reason for it, basically I do not get the streaming, especially when it is about totally common things, what everybody do, they are not even special in it, many times full with crazy talking etc. My 'favourite' the gaming streams, I have no idea, who can watch them more than few minutes, makes no sense at all...

These 3 guys have common sense, - so at least I can watch it more than 1 minute - the general discussion not annoying, they focus for poker and the related topics. Not for last they are profitable on their level, so interesting to see how they play, for a while.

WaumpataMaikaefer

WaumpataMaikaefer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Hempmaster and xflixx
for us german

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
Hello guys,

These days, learning poker by watching poker streams on Twitch has become my new way to understand how it works and have an idea on many player's perspectives by having access to every decision a streamer makes live! There are recreationals and professionnals streaming! Amazing!

Also it has become entertainement for me! Tonka, Lex and BBZ are making great shows in my opinion!

I wanted to ask Twitch users here on CC : Who are your best 3 streamers and what do you think about Twitch poker in geneal??

Also, does CC have a Twitch channel???:jd4:

Thanks guys

gl at the table

that's:D a good way to up your game. because it also shows you that even the best players get suck outs bad beats and wrong decision making but it will also help you tighten up your game:D:D

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy watching many streamers but I learn a lot from the following 3.

1. PGAFan52

2. LoncarPoker

3. Apestyles

K

killingbird

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Killingbird
Boski
Gripsed

By the way, I do not watch them often - i do not see so many reason for it, basically I do not get the streaming, especially when it is about totally common things, what everybody do, they are not even special in it, many times full with crazy talking etc. My 'favourite' the gaming streams, I have no idea, who can watch them more than few minutes, makes no sense at all...

These 3 guys have common sense, - so at least I can watch it more than 1 minute - the general discussion not annoying, they focus for poker and the related topics. Not for last they are profitable on their level, so interesting to see how they play, for a while.

Cheers for the shoutout!

K

killingbird

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In terms of learning the game, I think Twitch is not a great tool. What I find good is watching how the pros react to situations. Generally they take their beats well and recognise that on that occasion they lost, but overall they made the right play - that really helps with my mindset, because one of the biggest things I suffer with is bad beat tilt.

I think this depends on who you watch. I tend to lean towards "entertainment streams" vs "education streams" and I think mine certainly falls in to the first one. I spend so much time around poker education that when I stream I just really want to hang out and have fun with my community. But there are definitely some good streamers to learn poker from out there. At least as ONE part of your overall poker learning process.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
1. Lex Veldhuis.
2. Spraggy
3. Fintan ( Easywithaces)

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mine is youtube, twitch tv and blogs in general that have a lot of good content.