Trying to practise poker

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
on Zynga i have given up the ghost with this you simply cannont practice on zynga it is impossible. You get AA hole cards so you over bet s0meone always calls with 8 3 off and hits two pair full house a run. because they only make money through you buying chips i think its a bit rigged.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's nowhere near rigged...you are just facing the worst player pool on the planet who also have nothing to lose by playing.

You are practicing in the wrong environment I agree, but its surely not rigged. There is no benefit to them rigging the game to intentionally make you go broke and buy chips. Do you think you would be more likely to spend money while you were pissed off at the game? Come on bud, use your head a little. Find a free roll tournament you can enter daily and practice there. Play Zynga to kill time

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
on Zynga i have given up the ghost with this you simply cannont practice on zynga it is impossible. You get AA hole cards so you over bet s0meone always calls with 8 3 off and hits two pair full house a run. because they only make money through you buying chips i think its a bit rigged.
The freerolls are the best enviroment to practice poker, because it a real prize that motivates players to play better. At the early game you will see situation like you discribed, so levels increase, a lot of bad players are eliminated and you will perceive players playing better and better.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I gave up playing zynga poker when I hit 1 million chips. How close is that to real life. So in real money poker do you think you can hit 1 million in 4 months? So I swore off zynga.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When practicing, don't play for free because there's nothing to lose and this takes a key element that's in proper poker away. When there's money on the line, that's when people start playing for real. So try making a minimum deposit on a poker site, play in micro stakes, and build a bankroll while also honing honr game in a true poker setting.

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's nowhere near rigged...you are just facing the worst player pool on the planet who also have nothing to lose by playing.

You are practicing in the wrong environment I agree, but its surely not rigged. There is no benefit to them rigging the game to intentionally make you go broke and buy chips. Do you think you would be more likely to spend money while you were pissed off at the game? Come on bud, use your head a little. Find a free roll tournament you can enter daily and practice there. Play Zynga to kill time

The reason why i would say its rigged is so when you run out of chips you go buy more thats the way zynga make money if you never lost how can they make anything lol ?

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The reason why i would say its rigged is so when you run out of chips you go buy more thats the way zynga make money if you never lost how can they make anything lol ?

That's terrible logic and the worst of all marketing strategy - rob people so they will buy our product- how often do you think that is going to be profitable for your business model? They aren't the only poker App running....so why would they try to FORCE you to buy chips to make a profit?

Have you never watched a video to get free chips? They are paid advertisements! Their sole income is not based on chip sales....as I said earlier - use your head for something other than a hat rack. Dont follow the rabbit hole of conspiracy theory...it goes deep and leads you nowhere

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's terrible logic and the worst of all marketing strategy - rob people so they will buy our product- how often do you think that is going to be profitable for your business model? They aren't the only poker app running....so why would they try to FORCE you to buy chips to make a profit?

Have you never watched a video to get free chips? They are paid advertisements! Their sole income is not based on chip sales....as I said earlier - use your head for something other than a hat rack. Dont follow the rabbit hole of conspiracy theory...it goes deep and leads you nowhere

They don't do videos anymore there doesn't seem to be any advertising at all in fact. I know it's a silly conspiracy theory lol I know they have the worst poker players in the world on there and even bad poker players get lucky

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know if you can beat the variance by playing a good game on zynga you must be quite a good player reading people is easy enough they all go on anything lol