Trying to build a small bankroll from freerolls

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Take advantage of other sites offers as'well, 888 looks like it's running a no deposit needed £20 bankroll at the moment.And unibet used to do a £10 no deposit needed offer with some tickets i'm not sure if they still do.But look for good deals around on different poker sites.There is lots of value to be gained without a deposit needed.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I found that its very difficult to win by playing freerolls. The players play most any two cards, with their luck an numbers, its difficult to place. Then the cut will add to the loss of revenue...
Better to play well an play for more at my current level of play...

E

eggtart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good way to play cards wtihout depositing and gaining experience while at it.....

G

Grearix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take advantage of other sites offers as'well, 888 looks like it's running a no deposit needed £20 bankroll at the moment.And Unibet used to do a £10 no deposit needed offer with some tickets i'm not sure if they still do.But look for good deals around on different poker sites.There is lots of value to be gained without a deposit needed.
I'm not trying to make money to withdraw in this stage with poker to be honest. I just love the game and want to play. So if I will open an account on multiple poker sites I have to play as well on multiple accounts and I just want one bankroll poker account te keep it simple. But thanks for your tips.

Viera56

Viera56

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are walking the right path. Playing with money that is not "coming out of your pocket" puts you in a favorable psychological state, especially at the beginning of the poker universe. In tournaments of 10 cents and 2 cents you will find basically the same field of freeroll tournaments. I think your adaptation will be quick. Try to have a little more muscle in that bankroll and I believe you can build an initial $ 50 ~ 100 banroll, which gives you a few MTT shots of $ 0.55, $ 1.10.

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to fill in not even 10, but $ 20 and then it will be easier to carry down a strik

TrpeLoco

TrpeLoco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you want to build a small bankroll from freerolls play 888 poker
every day they have a few freerolls. especially Saturday if you are at 100 level

D

dionnepowell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Would also like to do this build from free roll plan as I have done something similar before and won ! £220 form 40p buy into satellite and on from there

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that you can play freerolls and on the money won to play tournaments with a small number of CIS players on micro limits good luck to you in your endeavors.

P

pokersextreme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could easily deposit 100 USD and start playing with that. But for the sport I am trying to build a bankroll from zero on Pokerstars. I'm not a pro and I'm not intending to become one. I got ITM in the cardschat freeroll today and with a few dollars I have now from freerolls I'll probably start to play some 0.02 or 0.10 SNG. Should I? Or should I wait a little more and continue playing freerolls until I have at least 10 USD and then start playing micro tournaments or micro cash games? What do you think?
The 10c tournaments are more worthwhile if you get bored but waiting is also a good option!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think you will probably play better if you get to a level where you can use good bankroll management, its kinda hard to play cash well with most of your roll on the table.

HK_47

HK_47

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a bit of a degenerate so my opinion might not be the best but why not just play the lowest stakes you can? Even if you had the $10 playing 0.10 tournys what would be any different if you started right now? You'd still probably be playing the freerolls and if you aren't doing anything at that moment then why not just take a shot?

N

NickNation

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my first week on stream was how to build a bankroll from 0.. ended up with 250 on fult tilt by the end of the week..

bankrollmob still do freerolls on stars/tilt? :p god.. you know how hard you gotta grind in bankroll mob 10 dollar freerolls to grind to 250? :p

but i would do what most people here said, get to 10 bucks before dropping 10 cents.. maybe at 2 bucks start doing hypers for 2 cents but i mean... the hypers are hard to cash in, but worth it when you do :)

R

Rufun2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it hard to do because I can' seem to get the online play

E

eggtart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls are great to play for fun...doing to build a bankroll might be a little tough...but who knows .
A chip and a chair!

FullStrength

FullStrength

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could easily deposit 100 USD and start playing with that. But for the sport I am trying to build a bankroll from zero on Pokerstars. I'm not a pro and I'm not intending to become one. I got ITM in the cardschat freeroll today and with a few dollars I have now from freerolls I'll probably start to play some 0.02 or 0.10 SNG. Should I? Or should I wait a little more and continue playing freerolls until I have at least 10 USD and then start playing micro tournaments or micro cash games? What do you think?

When you play at these extremely low levels you aren't going to gain much skill online. The players are loose and anxious. You are better off saving up to deposit a $100 or $200. Nothing good is free and nothing free is good.

35marlin

35marlin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience

Nothing wrong with taking a slow and steady route to the promiseland. always try to play each hand in the moment but always remember the past. Good luck.

M

Marina77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is harder to play 0.02$ Sit and Go than Freeroll. Blinds are going up very fast, people are playing like crazy (all in all the time) and while you wait for the good cards to come, ante eat all your chips. You'd have to have a lot of luck to win something.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars is tuff field to make from freerolls bank, easy way for that is play with 1st depo 100% bonus, SitGos or microstakes tournaments also micro zoom cash :)
good luck

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, the 0.02 SNG, like the freeroll, is not very suitable for bankroll building. There are many players in these tournaments who go all-in with each hand and win luckily. On Pokerstars I would recommend 0.11, 0.22 and 0.27 MTT, which I think is easier to get paid.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have brought the bankroll to $ 10 and then I went to spend it. With a small amount of bankroll, you won’t even have time to learn the practical skills of playing for cash.

P

pacificatorul

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have at least 20 buy ins and you are confident in your skills, I say you can give it a try!

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i advice first collect information later sign up. 1.888poker 2. natural8 3.pokerstars(spiecially homegame) 4. Americancardroom also another many gameroom . 888poker sign up free 88usd ticket(everyday login and check ticket expired day). natural8 first deposit free usd 8 usd and easy challenge complete. honeymoon bonus expired 3 days not active.
All player first collect freeroll money atleast 20 upper good.
Beactive online and all pokerrooms spiecailly tournemant series or giveaways.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management Freeroll Passwords