Trouble Playing Against Big Stacks

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate play against agressive big stacks , It´s really dificult and somes time they confuse my mind, and when I call the majority of time my card don´t apear on the flop and fold is the solution.

weralomos

weralomos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They just need to catch up on the bluff. That's the whole objective vs agressive.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ответ

Against such opponents is always difficult to play don't try to win them with top pair make combinations and you will destroy it.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I will preach what I always preach.

Stick to cash games, not tournaments. In cash games you can bounce back from a bad beat or cooler-hand and they will feed you your chips back and more.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Due to their aggression, I managed to fight back and the reach the final table. Main right to play if you came good map.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker practically a year, I am an amateur, but I know how to play against big stacks, maybe this tip can help you. Have a sufficient amount of chips to apply takedown, in final position with a strong range, type: AK, KQ, QJ, AQ, AJ, AT, A9, A8. You can leave Allin without fear of being happy. The purpose and make the opponents fold, more if someone calls, you have the equity to face any village with that range.

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's really hard to play against them. In these cases there is a lot of bluffing, so I have patience to have a good hand and wait for their bluff and attack aggressively against them.

bmw13

bmw13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that is true against big stakes is always difficult because they could go so easy all in on the flop just trying to catch a flush or draws ...theire range usually is large so they could have any two cards hard to tell when you are good or behind.

James_Moria

James_Moria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think it's really hard to play agains such players!!!! To my mind during such tournaments try wait for really good hands!