TRICK QUESTION????

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi please ignore all the haters, they are just jealous they can't do what you do. But you've probably spent a lot of time working to get to where you are and the haters don't understand that they just see the success and want it.

I would be honored to play against a legend that can withdraw $1500 every month, would you like to play some HU?

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yo Hack,
I could play heads up sometime. Its not really my game but I always look at it like practice. I appreciate the compliment though, very nice of you. I wish some day I could consider my self a legend, but I'm no where near that status. I tried playing poker professionally for 2 years, and it didn't go so well, so it's a fun hobby for now. Don't get me wrong I could pay my bills, I just wasn't going anywhere. Maybe give it another shot sometime soon.

I'll be in AC at the Borgata and I'm thing about playing some nice size tournaments, so we'll see.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow........

It is like the roof.....................

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone needs to set up Aces v HackMe HU games so we can all rail.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only issue is I don't have Bovada have pretty much every other US site though. If you wanted to play highish it might make it worth my while to deposit on Bovada though ;)

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Obv play play money on Stars home games and avoid the rake. Sort $$$ out after on paypal or something. Escrow obv.

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ah ok yeah I'd be up for that. Aces what stakes you wanna play?

hackmeplz

hackmeplz

Sleep Faster
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
fwiw if this actually goes down (5% chance too optimistic?) I'll record the session and post my analysis afterwards here.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds great, learning experience for all.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wha happened to Big?
I'm never one to pass up on an oppurtunity to learn how to play poker & would really like to check this out.

D

doomasiggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sharkscope says he's cashed around £68k on PS with a decent amount of volume.

Im so confused though cos he plays a 41/13 on my records, 99 hands.

Incredible post-flop? Mind****

All of his sn's are blocked on scope. Also AITB vs HackmePlz would be fun to watch.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP's logical is flawed.

I mean; you can deposit $1k and win $1k then decide to withdraw the whole $2k. Then, 1 year down the the road we elect to deposit $500 from our bank account.

We proceed to play some more pokers but this time we lose $500, but OP seems to think we have not lost $500 because we actually are still up $500 from the previous win?

It's not even a trick question....it seems common sense, our winnings are ultimately our losses we when do lose.

SicKBeATz

SicKBeATz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To those who think he's lost nothing:

I hand you $1000. You buy a $20 dinner and then 2 minutes later someone puts a gun in your face a demands you give them all you money ($980). You comply.
Do you call the police to report the theft? Why since you've obviously lost nothing? In fact, you're still up $20!

Yeah, your position is that stupid!

Actually I'd be up about 900 since I would never keep all the $ in one spot, I'd give him the decoy stash and hope that 100 bux would suffice or at the very least just a pistol whipping maybe :D

I understand where the op is coming from though, it doesn't feel like a loss b/c they only invested 30$. I've done the same thing playing slots, started with 5$ built my way up to 600 or so pretty fast then lost it all slowly by not doing the smart thing which was stop playing. It would of felt alot worse if I had dumped 600 into the machine and lost it but since I started with 5 it wasn't as bad, it sucked but not as bad.

B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
-30 buy in.
Take it to 2500, gain of 2470
Cash out for 1500.
So does this mean you went from 2470 to 1500, or did you only put 1500/2470 into your bank and keep the rest in your poker client?
So $470 is left and lost nothing.
Just re read this. I still would consider any loss a loss even if it's from winnings. I win a 20 dollar raffle but then buy another ticket for 5 dollars and lose, I still won the 20 but have lost 5. Does not mean I only won 15.