Chips
splitsuit has a lot of free training videos and articles

MediaBLITZ

MediaBLITZ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing but I think I need to do something with that to get my game to the next level. Maybe I should try new strategies or something. I don't have the money to pay for a coach at least for now so I'm looking for alternatives

Let's put it in this context - what do you have in your tool box right now?

Just attempting to expand on that will be helpful to expanding your game.

L

lf_aceboogie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The odds calculator isn't necessarily a training site, however I did find it tremendously helpful as a beginner player myself.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We have a free study group here:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cash-games-11/polished-poker-vol-i-study-group-227214//index125.html

Anyone participating is getting better. I'd recommend it for anyone who wants to take some of the next steps in poker.

If you purchase anything on acepokersolutions.com right now you get a free poker training course on pokerzion.com.

There's lots of options out there, but you're saying you are intermediate, but you don't want to spend $19/mo. on training. Something doesn't totally add up there.

Vitaliy Popik

Vitaliy Popik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars have a school of poker. You must visited them. You find them more information about poker. Good Luck for you. :)

MediaBLITZ

MediaBLITZ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...you're saying you are intermediate, but you don't want to spend $19/mo. on training. Something doesn't totally add up there.

Well you know what they say John, the number one leak in poker is thinking you are better than you are.

Hell I spent a year on Deepstacks site (which was very good), a year on Poker VT with Negreanu, a year on Tournament Poker Edge, one on one with Jonathan Little, a couple other poker coaches, read up on Ed Miller's works along with all the other standard fare all of which has finally gotten me to be profitable in my circles....

and yet I feel I would be too generous to adopt the title INTERMEDIATE!

I guess it may come down to how you define your poker world. If it was just about playing at the local bar I would certainly say I was intermediate and approaching legend status - lol.

Last edited:
MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's put it in this context - what do you have in your tool box right now?

Just attempting to expand on that will be helpful to expanding your game.

I know some stuff like how to Semi-bluff, check raise bluff, marge bluff range, float, squeeze. One thing I know I should work on is having the heart to do some of it. I think it just comes with more playing hands. I mean trying out the approaches. That's why I wanted some thing that challenges my knowledge so I can be sure to do that.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've learnt a lot from both Deuces Cracked and Cardrunners. They both have content suitable for intermediate and advanced players.

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I found a pretty good source for free quizzes.
http://www.pokernews.com/strategy/quiz/

I recommend this. Has some fun quizzes. :)

B

baller8888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
awesome thanks

C

Chadflood888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is Deepstacksu gone?

I clicked the link and couldn't log on the site was down so I went to my laptop and tried there and the site was down there as well. I guess it's no longer open? I am severely dyslexia and I don't know where to start on how to learn the math and I've been studying and practicing for over 10 years and I'm still plateaued since 2008. I need the best training site to learn the mass implied odds Eevee combos Etc and it easy to learn math way for someone with dyslexia. Any help or recommendations will be muchly appreciated thank you in advance for your time.

L

lokinet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I clicked the link and couldn't log on the site was down so I went to my laptop and tried there and the site was down there as well. I guess it's no longer open? I am severely dyslexia and I don't know where to start on how to learn the math and I've been studying and practicing for over 10 years and I'm still plateaued since 2008. I need the best training site to learn the mass implied odds Eevee combos Etc and it easy to learn math way for someone with dyslexia. Any help or recommendations will be muchly appreciated thank you in advance for your time.

Tthad i would like to. i am searching for goo material