Training help

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone I’ve been playing poker for about 2/3 years now and since lockdown last feb I’ve played a lot online but I’m not really a winning player. I’ve watched thousands of videos and tried to learn more about the game which I can say has helped. I’m looking for someone to lead me in the right path I’ve had a break last few months deciding how I’m gonna approach it and now I’m lost. I’ve not got any tracking software or anything where I can go back over hands to review after a session also I’ve not got a bankroll yet as I took time off. How can I get my mojo back and really improve my game with the cost of coaching. Thanks for reading

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone I’ve been playing poker for about 2/3 years now and since lockdown last feb I’ve played a lot online but I’m not really a winning player. I’ve watched thousands of videos and tried to learn more about the game which I can say has helped. I’m looking for someone to lead me in the right path I’ve had a break last few months deciding how I’m gonna approach it and now I’m lost. I’ve not got any tracking software or anything where I can go back over hands to review after a session also I’ve not got a bankroll yet as I took time off. How can I get my mojo back and really improve my game with the cost of coaching. Thanks for reading

Hi Derifish17, I recommend you to take a look at the CC Poker Course, you will learn new strategies and game concepts, review the ones you already know, and stay trained improving your game, and also It´s free!

"Become a winning poker player in 30 days":
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-w...-poker-player/

Cheers! :)