tournament help

S

skin_ak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
need some videos or books to take next step up ladder i only play tourament low steaks for enjoyment i find most of the time i just get in the money then chip out or get socer punch with AA or KK and get beat so any help much appreciate

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
need some videos or books to take next step up ladder i only play tourament low steaks for enjoyment i find most of the time i just get in the money then chip out or get socer punch with AA or KK and get beat so any help much appreciate

Thank you for posting

There are many free videos on YouTube for tournaments. My favs are Jonathan Little and Alex Fitzgerald. Both have books as well

Hope this helps

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gripsed on YouTube is a good free resource as well! If you're willing to spend money then Jonathan little's site is good value!

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would advise watching streams of BBZ games on twitch if you do this carefully and not be distracted, thinking about distributions, then your thinking will soon change and you will begin to apply the right decisions in your poker situations. the most important thing is to approach responsibly and review those moments where you don’t understand why it was played that way until you understand. good luck

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Thanks for posting. I always advocate Jonathan Little at PokerCoaching.com they have a lot of content and there's a good amount that is free as well.

He also offers a range of books, I would recommend Excelling at No-Limit Holdem.

S

skin_ak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for posting. I always advocate Jonathan Little at PokerCoaching.com they have a lot of content and there's a good amount that is free as well.

He also offers a range of books, I would recommend Excelling at No-Limit Holdem.
thanks for all the addvice head cabbaged reading and watching vedios but starting to come togeather just playe at stars 42.000 entrees got in money and came 1500 i thinks that good and made the money